Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to manage a crew?

Being a leader in any organization is not an easy job. This is because you may need to handle many people at the same time. This is where making a proper channel of workers and dividing the work plays a crucial role in any organization. Being a leader is a very big responsibility, indeed. I have never been a leader in any organization.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't managed a crew before, I'm planning to though, just like you said the smaller the better, definitely. There's alot of character and attitude attributed to one person you can imagine that when there's a lot people, people could dramatic sometimes. Just incase they get too many, listen more and talk less it could help.

I was once manage a group of people when I was made a head of a committee. I need to tell you that humans are the hardest thing to manage. As majority likes to follow their interest in most cases.

I have managed somany things in my life including me my self and other responsibilities that requires accute manner and accuracy and competency

I've not really managed people for a personal project anyways but I have managed for an organization and that was geared towards improvement of people.

I have not directly managed a crew of any size. One thing I know for sure is that human beings are the most difficult sets of people to control. But they can not also be neglected if a task is to be completed within a fixed time.

Have you ever had to manage a crew? Maybe it was a crew responsible for working on a site or sites. Or they did other work for you at some point.

I don't like to hire too many people, so the smaller the team the better. But, sometimes a crew is needed and I have to hire extra. I am not fond of managing that aspect, so next time I'm going to hire a manager to take care of that side of things.
I have had to this on a work environment however this has never been in terms of a website however i think that teh concepts that would apply to both of them would be pretty much in the same ball park.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds