Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to manage a crew?

Yes I have. The crew I had to manage at the time was a crew working on a building project site some years back. They were very cooperative

Advertisement Placeholder
Websites, like vehicles, require regular maintenance in order to function properly. Maintaining the website properly aids in site protection, increasing the number of new users, increasing return traffic, and more.

I have never managed a crew before because there have not been anyone that has trust me with that kind of duty or obligation to manage people but that will soon be in the past as I will soon start up my website.

I do not have an experience of managing a large crew, however, I have managed a crew of 5-6 people on my offline business as well as online business.

I have managed a crew and I am currently managing one right now. We work for an international blog and I must say that managing humans Is pretty difficult.

To managed a group of individuals is not easy because i was once a Foreman in a construction site and i suffered a lot trying to managed the site.

I have not been hired to manage a crew. However, I am looking forward to the task because it's just going to be fun as I love to meet new people and explore more in any environment I find myself

I had managed young children before during a time when there was no permanent teacher to handle them. I worked as a part-time teacher and I led these kids for inter-house sports activities. It was difficult to do but I got it right.

I was given the task of managing a crew about few years ago and the goal was to design a new product for the company as part of customer service.

I have bee told to manage huge amount of people many times and are even much more than a crew. It's actually fun to do this just because of the fact that you will meet new people and make new ideas

I think that you must hire people accordingly. I do agree with you that you should not hire too many people but hiring a small amount of people who are not sufficient enough to handle the work is also not a great idea either.

Have you ever had to manage a crew? Maybe it was a crew responsible for working on a site or sites. Or they did other work for you at some point.

I don't like to hire too many people, so the smaller the team the better. But, sometimes a crew is needed and I have to hire extra. I am not fond of managing that aspect, so next time I'm going to hire a manager to take care of that side of things.
I have not manage a crew. But I have seen in McDonald's restaurant there is a manager and he is managing a lot of crew members.

I have not directly managed a crew of any size. One thing I know for sure is that human beings are the most difficult sets of people to control. But they can not also be neglected if a task is to be completed within a fixed time.
Of course i agreed with you because when a tasks is for a fixed time they don't play with it that's why we started given contract when I'm a foreman in a construction company.

Yes where i worked before. I was ordered to go for an emergency at a company where their was urgent need then i was the only senior personnel on ground, so. I was call upon with some junior colleagues...
Have you ever had to manage a crew? Maybe it was a crew responsible for working on a site or sites. Or they did other work for you at some point.

I don't like to hire too many people, so the smaller the team the better. But, sometimes a crew is needed and I have to hire extra. I am not fond of managing that aspect, so next time I'm going to hire a manager to take care of that side of things.

I've been a brand ambassador for a brand and we were tasked with the responsibility of creating awareness for the Fintech firm I can tell you that controlling Human beings is no mean feat

I have not handled people to work on a site but I monitor a team of junior customer service personnels, putting them through and training them can be tough at times but with time they all become good.

Yes I have helped in managing a Crew before, though I was not the main head but I was part of the management. It was not easy though, as everyone has their own point of view on how they reason things and we have to work with all that.

Managing a group of people in a business is not really easy but you have to have knowledge on how to manage such group in the business.

Virtually Everyone feels the same way you are feeling but the fact is that at a point in time, you will need more hands on deck of your business as your business grows. So at this point you have no choice than to employ more hands.

I have managed a crew before and it was not easy. I was assigned as the Head of a committee to organise an event. After series of meetings I was able to know the strength and weakness of each members and use it to my advantage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds