Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to manage a crew?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever had to manage a crew? Maybe it was a crew responsible for working on a site or sites. Or they did other work for you at some point.

I don't like to hire too many people, so the smaller the team the better. But, sometimes a crew is needed and I have to hire extra. I am not fond of managing that aspect, so next time I'm going to hire a manager to take care of that side of things.

Advertisement Placeholder
Managing group of individuals isn't an easy task at all. I only manage some group's of individuals that patronized my offline business. Managing them and reducing the high level of noise in my gaming shop isn't easy but i do my best to handle such.

Managing group of individuals isn't an easy task at all. I only manage some group's of individuals that patronized my offline business. Managing them and reducing the high level of noise in my gaming shop isn't easy but i do my best to handle such.
Honestly Sincerem, Managing group of individuals isn't an easy task at all. That is one more employers employs a human resource manager to manage the persons in the firm or company

Honestly Sincerem, Managing group of individuals isn't an easy task at all. That is one more employers employs a human resource manager to manage the persons in the firm or company
You got it right, it is very uneasy, that's why employers took the stride to employ human resource management to help in the guidance if the crowd that are customers or clients. That helps to reduce the burden on the employers and makes them to have time to tackle other business needful.

Yes, some years ago in church in our drama unit I was made the head. At first I couldn't fit in well into the position because I was meant to be in charge of both young and other people, I most times feel scared to address some certain people until I got to realize that been a leader you should be bold and able to lead those under you after realizing this it made it easier. I actually enjoyed it

Have you ever had to manage a crew? Maybe it was a crew responsible for working on a site or sites. Or they did other work for you at some point.

I don't like to hire too many people, so the smaller the team the better. But, sometimes a crew is needed and I have to hire extra. I am not fond of managing that aspect, so next time I'm going to hire a manager to take care of that side of things.
If crew speciality are different like dev ops or mobile rendering or web design or audio sparking or video embedding or anotation of picture this will be hard the interaction between crew so dev ops crew must explain to mobile rendering progress of work so daily scrum can solve such problem.

Yes I have managed a crew before and I am still managing them up to the moment, it has not been easy being a leader, I was a vice principal in a public school and immediately my principal retired, I was called to resume as the principal and it has not been easy but with a lot of effort and determination.

I have not directly managed a crew of any size. One thing I know for sure is that human beings are the most difficult sets of people to control. But they can not also be neglected if a task is to be completed within a fixed time.

When flight attendants attend cabin crew interviews, they're often unprepared for ... stakeholder engagement and project management would do you no favours at all. ... For example, have you been recognised by previous employers for your .

I have not directly managed a crew of any size. One thing I know for sure is that human beings are the most difficult sets of people to control. But they can not also be neglected if a task is to be completed within a fixed time.
Lol, animals are the most difficult living thing to control nor handle perfectly. Cos they believe in an abnormal way, based on their instinct. You can control crowds of people through your polite speech, but that isn't said for animals.

I remember being in charge of an online skills acquisition group. We had about 7 groups and we had to compete against each other daily. It was really a difficult task motivating them every week to get activities done. Most persons could not see the immediate gain of what they were learning and that was the biggest problem.

I remember being in charge of an online skills acquisition group. We had about 7 groups and we had to compete against each other daily. It was really a difficult task motivating them every week to get activities done. Most persons could not see the immediate gain of what they were learning and that was the biggest problem.
They wouldn't know till they find out they learned nothing and others got off on a sumptuous style through that same skill to achieve success. That's why anything one does he or she should put every effort to come out on top.

I have been working online since 2010 and I have had set up teams to work jointly on a project a couple of times. Since everything was done virtually, it was easy to work with the team. The only problem was the time zone.

I can remember some years ago in church in our drama unit I was made the head. At first I couldn't fit in well into the position because I was meant to be in charge of both young and other people, I most times feel scared to address some certain people until I got to realize that been a leader you should be bold and able to lead those under you after realizing this it made it easier. I actually enjoyed it

Yes, some years ago in church in our drama unit I was made the head. At first I couldn't fit in well into the position because I was meant to be in charge of both young and other people, I most times feel scared to address some certain people until I got to realize that been a leader you should be bold and able to lead those under you after realizing this it made it easier. I actually enjoyed it
Yes, I have also managed many crew and one of them is leading a choir as a choir master and it has not been easy managing a crew of about 25people , you have to be dedicated with your time, finance, and you have to have a strong relationship with your crew member.

I have been working with a set of crew for close to two or three years. These crews have different sizes and behaviour. But that which I love most and acquire goals and objectives quickly through, is the crew of about 6 individuals. There is understanding and ability to arrive at a conclusion on time. Above all, the small number helps us achieve greater task as we watch one another's back.

I never have had that situation. When I am ready to build my first site, I may have to work with a team because I am a novice and I need guidance from the experts to design and build a site.

N

Not at all, I have not been so privileged to be able to manage a crew. But if I have the opportunity to do so, I will surely do my best to make sure it is well handled.

The most difficult thing to manage are human beings. I have once some time ago being in a leadership position and i can say it is not an easy experience at all

i did before, it was easier just because i'm in a friendship of a long term with the people that were making that specific crew, otherwise, it could be hard to get people sticking with schedules when it comes to online things

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds