Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to manage a crew?

Being a leader in any organization is not an easy job. This is because you may need to handle many people at the same time. This is where making a proper channel of workers and dividing the work plays a crucial role in any organization. Being a leader is a very big responsibility, indeed. I have never been a leader in any organization.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't managed a crew before, I'm planning to though, just like you said the smaller the better, definitely. There's alot of character and attitude attributed to one person you can imagine that when there's a lot people, people could dramatic sometimes. Just incase they get too many, listen more and talk less it could help.

I was once manage a group of people when I was made a head of a committee. I need to tell you that humans are the hardest thing to manage. As majority likes to follow their interest in most cases.

I have managed somany things in my life including me my self and other responsibilities that requires accute manner and accuracy and competency

I've not really managed people for a personal project anyways but I have managed for an organization and that was geared towards improvement of people.

I have not directly managed a crew of any size. One thing I know for sure is that human beings are the most difficult sets of people to control. But they can not also be neglected if a task is to be completed within a fixed time.

I have had to this on a work environment however this has never been in terms of a website however i think that teh concepts that would apply to both of them would be pretty much in the same ball park

I have managed a crew working in an animal farm before, it was a good experience as I noticed some people's real character, because some of them pretended to be hardworking while they were not.

Actually managing groups of individuals is not someone business but everyone business. it's not an easy task after all because it's very stressful and tempting to some extent.

Such task is a really hard thing to do most especially when the people or the crew are new set of people which you don't know before and cannot easily relate with as most are times you'll be forced to just go as they wish if they are needed.

Teams or crews depend on the personalities of the members as well as the leadership styles of managers.

However, the ingredients for what makes a successful team or crew are similar across the board.

Having mutual respect, common and aligned goals, open communication, and patience can all help make for a successful team that results in the success of the project.

I have manage a crew before. During that time I thought about opening a training centre for young, I approach some of my friends and they key into it. The training was successful then. I manage both staff and students then. Sometimes some students will rude to their facilitator, I will be called to come and settle it.

I have manage a crew before. During that time I thought about opening a training centre for young, I approach some of my friends and they key into it. The training was successful then. I manage both staff and students then. Sometimes some students will rude to their facilitator, I will be called to come and settle it.

I think that managing a crew might make you think that you are the boss, right? Managing a crew means that you have to issue orders and make sure that things are going well in the business. Usually, leaders themselves were members of the crew before they became boss.

When flight attendants attend cabin crew interviews, they're often unprepared for ... stakeholder engagement and project management would do you no favours at all. ... For example, have you been recognised by previous employers for your .

I've done it before, but it was easier just because I have long-standing friendships with the people who made this particular crew. Otherwise, it may be difficult to keep to your schedule once you are online

I've done it before, but it was easier just because I have long-standing friendships with the people who made this particular crew. Otherwise, it may be difficult to keep to your schedule once you are online

Having a crew means that you are responsible for the team that works for you. This also involves having many juniors under you as well. The term "crew" is generally used for people who manage a ship.

Having a crew means that you are responsible for the team that works for you. This also involves having many juniors under you as well. The term "crew" is generally used for people who manage a ship.
Crew means fondation between two companies or something like that. Sometimes two companies involve is called by this term. Means two teams becomes one team and then more powerful. This is what I think.

i have previously managed a dance crew, and the adventure was very exciting. but it also comes with it's own ups and down as managing people with talent is not easy at all due to various factors.

Employers took the initiative to use human resource management to aid in the direction of the general public who are customers or clients for this reason. This lessens the burden on the employers and gives them more time to focus on other important business tasks.

No, i have never had to manage a crew. O don't like hiring a lot of people and i would like to manage everything by myself if possible but it's not so hiring one or two people is ok by me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds