Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with a rabid dog?

Credits
A rabid dog is known for having rabis which is considered as a very dangerous viral disease. Have you seen a dog with rabis that's on the lose roaming like a wild animal? There was one that got loose in my neighbourhood last weekend and it nearly bit a kid playing in a yard. The dog was shot dead by the kid's dad.

Have you encountered a rabid dog?

Advertisement Placeholder
No and for that I'm glad. Getting infected with Rabies is not something to take lightly. Whenever I see a stray dog I do report it to Animal Control because stray dogs are at risk of getting it. It is a major problem over in South America and there is an existing Rabies Epidemic over there because they don't put down stray dogs that no one wants. So they go out in the wild and get infect it and spread it to other dogs and people.

I have bitten by a dog but the dog was vaccinated against rabies. Therefore, it was not a great concern for me. However, for safety issue, my health care provider suggest me to get shots against rabies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds