Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had an order be really demanding?

Indeed, time is money. I have already wasted much time in my life and I think that it would not make sense to waste more time. Earning money at the right time is the key to making sure you make your life successful.
sometimes you need to waste time on things that does not work before you can be able to learn your lesson. Most of us who started working online actually wasted a lot of our time on platforms that does not pay any money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I try my best to make sure that I accept only tasks and orders that I would be able to cover within the stated time.

I do not believe in getting things too much, especially to get out of hand.

Yes I have ever been ordered being demanding to explain a particular issue that occurred between my mate who was bullied by a senior colleague back then in my secondary school.

This is true, we are not growing younger and with growth comes alot of responsibility that you would need to Carter for. Having a sound risk management plan would help you financially.

Well, I really wish if we could stop ageing. If we are too old, then we may not become young. However, we can keep ourselves healthy and try our best to maintain our health.

I try my best to make sure that I accept only tasks and orders that I would be able to cover within the stated time.

I do not believe in getting things too much, especially to get out of hand.
If you are into freelancing you need to dedicate a lot of time especially if you have attend level two seller. You will actually be getting a lot of orders everyday and if you are rejecting you will be wasting money actually.

If you are into freelancing you need to dedicate a lot of time especially if you have attend level two seller. You will actually be getting a lot of orders everyday and if you are rejecting you will be wasting money actually.
The online works actually requires some level of dedication and consistency.
I believe that if you could put in more efforts , you would definitely make alot of sales.

sometimes you need to waste time on things that does not work before you can be able to learn your lesson. Most of us who started working online actually wasted a lot of our time on platforms that does not pay any money.

Well, this is something that I have also experienced myself. I have wasted my time after many things that never benefited me at all. However, now i no longer waste my time because time is important.

The online works actually requires some level of dedication and consistency.
I believe that if you could put in more efforts , you would definitely make alot of sales.
Yeah, dedication is actually needed if you really want to become successful online. The online space is very competitive and you need to understand there are also people trying to do the same thing to make money.

I could remember when we enter into a partnership with an outfit,an outlets that is into small chops and fast food, whenever we do an ad for the products,the demand would be overwhelming and we just have to engage other delivery outfit to be able to meet up.

I have ever had such an order. The client wanted me to write a certain review for him but he was so demanding. He had a specific format he wanted me to follow, specific places to research and was strict on submission date. I took the job and did exactly as he wanted me too.

I have received such offer before and I took it. But I could not completed the job. The client had revoked the order when he noticed that the work is beyond my skill. That's some of the mistake I made in my early days online. I always take order that was thrown at me.

I have received such offer before and I took it. But I could not completed the job. The client had revoked the order when he noticed that the work is beyond my skill. That's some of the mistake I made in my early days online. I always take order that was thrown at me.
I think such challenging tasks will actually give you they needed opportunity to learn. I have also accepted such an offer before and I learnt a lot of things within the course of it even though I completed it.

If I am in a situation of having this kind of demand from customers, I ensure create their time and give them the required details at a period. Anyways to me, that is a getting right with the supplier then you ask any question later or immediately.

If I am in a situation of having this kind of demand from customers, I ensure create their time and give them the required details at a period. Anyways to me, that is a getting right with the supplier then you ask any question later or immediately.
I think giving details of your work is the best thing to do. This is because it will give confidence to your clients especially if you're working on a freelancing platform. It will even make them to trust you.

Well what I got to realized about this is time factor, having time for this sometimes is very hard.

At the end of the day the time spend is not worth it, so one has to spend time appropriately.

Well what I got to realized about this is time factor, having time for this sometimes is very hard.

At the end of the day the time spend is not worth it, so one has to spend time appropriately.
Anybody who really wants to make something reasonable from a particular thing must bring a lot of time. It is also very important and necessary you venture into things that is worth your time.

I have done many works that were very demanding, some of the orders that I accepted were related to something that I had never done previously. For example, in 2016 I was commissioned to work on a site about Minecraft. back then I did not know anything about the game.

Anybody who really wants to make something reasonable from a particular thing must bring a lot of time. It is also very important and necessary you venture into things that is worth your time.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, this is applicable in all ramifications, both online and offline business, in as much as you want to make passive income this days. You have to dedicate your time. To achieve the best.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, this is applicable in all ramifications, both online and offline business, in as much as you want to make passive income this days. You have to dedicate your time. To achieve the best.
someone who taught me affiliate marketing some time ago said that he usually works up to 18 hours everyday online. The thing is that he makes up to 10,000 dollars every month online.

someone who taught me affiliate marketing some time ago said that he usually works up to 18 hours everyday online. The thing is that he makes up to 10,000 dollars every month online.
Well I think when it comes to making money online, most especially on affiliate marketing is not easy, because one has to make sure he's always online, making money in this method seems to be hard.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds