Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had an order be really demanding?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
When working online, you will often have orders that are easy and stress-free and then every so often you will get an order where the person ordering can be quite demanding regarding the order whether it be how it's done or when it's done by. This can often leave you feeling quite stressed about it but if you are like me you will probably take the order.

Have you ever had an order that has been really demanding? How did you deal with it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have had such orders in the past, but I realized that they are not worth it at all.

It is just important for us to try as much as possible to make sure that we don't waste time on them.

Well not all order are considered profitable sometimes people make an order just to get you stressed at a particular moment. sometimes you just have to let it go for your own health.

I have had such orders in the past, but I realized that they are not worth it at all.

It is just important for us to try as much as possible to make sure that we don't waste time on them.
You might not realized it that it is not really worth it till you get in before reality starts to kick in, like mw for instance I accepted a social media page job and was excited at the time till I realized how much work load that was involved.

As a freelancer I can tell you categorically that I can relate to this. Sometimes your client will be making demands that they can't even explain with words but hope you can understand what they mean.

the first thing I always check whenever I get a job online is the amount of money to be paid in relation to the time. If it will waste a lot of time and the money is not worth it, I'll probably reject.

Not all orders are actually profitable, some orders leads to lost as they can be too much demanding while some oders are profitable regardless of how much is being ordered.

When working online, you will often have orders that are easy and stress-free and then every so often you will get an order where the person ordering can be quite demanding regarding the order whether it be how it's done or when it's done by. This can often leave you feeling quite stressed about it but if you are like me you will probably take the order.

Have you ever had an order that has been really demanding? How did you deal with it?

I think that it is very common for a person to be really demanding. Many businesses may be happy to assist such customers but not all of them are that great.

Actually I have been having such kind of order but sometimes such kind of demand don't worth it considering the fact that there are other tendencies where we may not have it in time.

Actually I have been having such kind of order but sometimes such kind of demand don't worth it considering the fact that there are other tendencies where we may not have it in time.
for me also, time is a very important factor if i am to accept a job or not as this would determine the level of commitment i would need to put into the job for it to work.

As a person who is just stop coming I am usually happy whenever I get things that is going to make me move out of my comfort zone. This does not mean that I am not going to reject any work that I think is over demanding.

for me also, time is a very important factor if i am to accept a job or not as this would determine the level of commitment i would need to put into the job for it to work.
Time factor, is a very important thing to consider in choosing a job.
You can always make more money, but you cannot make more time, it is important that you manage time well.

I think profitability is something you should look at before you take any order. Without that you may end up wasting a lot of your time without making any reasonable amount of money.

Most of those who are demanding so much when order a product from you end up not buying or paying less for the product. If I'm selling goods and I got order from a customer that's too demanding, I will definitely cancel the order.

Orders are crucial to the operation of ecommerce sites and they need to be precise and efficient. However, in some cases some people seem to be obtuse and demand unfavourable terms and conditions.

Most of those who are demanding so much when order a product from you end up not buying or paying less for the product. If I'm selling goods and I got order from a customer that's too demanding, I will definitely cancel the order.
That is not a characteristic of a good business person. Even if your customers are demanding you need to try as much as possible to make them understand the situation of things instead of cancelling the order just like that.

Time factor, is a very important thing to consider in choosing a job.
You can always make more money, but you cannot make more time, it is important that you manage time well.
Time is very Paramount if you are to make any thing out of your life as time is something that can never be gotten back if it is lost and you should be very careful how you use it.

Indeed, time is money. I have already wasted much time in my life and I think that it would not make sense to waste more time. Earning money at the right time is the key to making sure you make your life successful.

Indeed, time is money. I have already wasted much time in my life and I think that it would not make sense to waste more time. Earning money at the right time is the key to making sure you make your life successful.
This is true, we are not growing younger and with growth comes alot of responsibility that you would need to Carter for. Having a sound risk management plan would help you financially.

You are always going to receive some kind of request that you are not used to at one point or the other. I particularly like things that are going to stress me outside my comfort zone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds