Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had a really dumb boss before?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Most of the jobs I had over the years, I always had a fairly decent boss. But, have you ever had a boss that wasn't right for the job because they either weren't smart enough or just didn't know how to do the job? I'm reminded of the show The Office with Michael Scott as their boss. He was always played as the dumb boss, who made so many mistakes, it's funny he was never fired.

With that being said, have you ever had a boss so dumb, you didn't think they deserved the job? Did you ever try to get this boss fired?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never had any boss that I worked for whom was a full dumb man or woman. I have worked for both man and woman bosses. They are all smart people. The only person that I have had anything to do with that happened to be a dumb individual was a lecturer in my university. I kept asking how he managed to become a university lecturer because he wasn't fit to teach even in high school.

I have never had any boss that I worked for whom was a full dumb man or woman. I have worked for both man and woman bosses. They are all smart people. The only person that I have had anything to do with that happened to be a dumb individual was a lecturer in my university. I kept asking how he managed to become a university lecturer because he wasn't fit to teach even in high school.

I think that most of the bosses are actually quite smart people and this is why they are the boss in the first place. They may act dumb, but they are not. Regardless of that, I think that each and every workplace has a specific rule which should be followed all the time. It does not matter if your boss is dumb or not.

I think that most of the bosses are actually quite smart people and this is why they are the boss in the first place. They may act dumb, but they are not. Regardless of that, I think that each and every workplace has a specific rule which should be followed all the time. It does not matter if your boss is dumb or not.

It's not all of them that are smart. There are still so many daft persons in businesses out there and it's as a result of their dumbness that sees most of their businesses crash down. They lack good planning and management of their businesses and they are too proud to ask for help.

I once worked for a company where the boss did not know the distinction between prize and price. When he wanted to talk about prices, he would always say prize. He was really dumb. I was always surprises how someone as dumb as him could manage to operate such a large business.

I once worked for a company where the boss did not know the distinction between prize and price. When he wanted to talk about prices, he would always say prize. He was really dumb. I was always surprises how someone as dumb as him could manage to operate such a large business.

He might have just inherited the business since it's obvious that he's dumb to have built a big business like that from the start. This is very funny but it could just be an honest mistake on his part unless he's taking the meaning of price to use it for the meaning of prize, then it's definitely something to be worried about.

None I can remember when it comes to having a dumb boss. All my bosses can be seen as being too smart for my liking. In everything you do, they will always find one thing to poke about it because they believe you're always looking out for yourself before their own business. It can be tiring working with/for them.

None I can remember when it comes to having a dumb boss. All my bosses can be seen as being too smart for my liking. In everything you do, they will always find one thing to poke about it because they believe you're always looking out for yourself before their own business. It can be tiring working with/for them.

It's definitely very difficult working for such type of person because there's nothing you would do for them while discharging your duties and responsibilities they will ever be satisfied with. I have worked for someone like that before. They can nag at you all day long.

Well, bosses might make mistakes, but this may not mean that they are dumb. I think this is why there are many different business organisation that have more than one bosses. In case, if one boss makes a mistake, then they other one could handle the things in an efficient manner.

Well, bosses might make mistakes, but this may not mean that they are dumb. I think this is why there are many different business organisation that have more than one bosses. In case, if one boss makes a mistake, then they other one could handle the things in an efficient manner.
No one is above making mistakes in businesses. A boss can make a mistake and workers can make mistakes too but there are mistakes one shouldn't make because you're not expected to let such a thing happen. It's the unexpected mistakes no one will beat you up too much for it.

No one is above making mistakes in businesses. A boss can make a mistake and workers can make mistakes too but there are mistakes one shouldn't make because you're not expected to let such a thing happen. It's the unexpected mistakes no one will beat you up too much for it.

There comes a time where a boss may make a really big mistake. However, he or she may not be willing to admit it. If I were a boss of a company, then I would admit that I have made a mistake. Regardless of this, this entirely depends on how the friendly a working environment is.

There comes a time where a boss may make a really big mistake. However, he or she may not be willing to admit it. If I were a boss of a company, then I would admit that I have made a mistake. Regardless of this, this entirely depends on how the friendly a working environment is.
In this situation, whether the boss admits to his mistake or keep denying it, the effects of mistake will tell on the business. By that time, he will see the result of his mistakes and he won't have anyone to blame but himself.

We are all human beings and that's more than enough for us to make mistakes. I have never seen anyone who never made one mistake in either his life or businesses. Making a mistake isn't the problem but not being able to learn from your mistakes so you don't repeat them again is the worst thing.

Most of the jobs I had over the years, I always had a fairly decent boss. But, have you ever had a boss that wasn't right for the job because they either weren't smart enough or just didn't know how to do the job? I'm reminded of the show The Office with Michael Scott as their boss. He was always played as the dumb boss, who made so many mistakes, it's funny he was never fired.

With that being said, have you ever had a boss so dumb, you didn't think they deserved the job? Did you ever try to get this boss fired?

Most of my bosses have been pretty good and passionate about the business that we are doing. Some can even go the extra mile to ensure that we achieve success in the workplace. I don't even wish to experience a situation where I am staying with a dumb boss.

Most of my bosses have been pretty good and passionate about the business that we are doing. Some can even go the extra mile to ensure that we achieve success in the workplace. I don't even wish to experience a situation where I am staying with a dumb boss.

This is exactly how it's meant to be. You shouldn't start a business without being knowledge and smart in that same business concept. The business might need others who are smart in the same field to help with the business management but you must be working in the same frequency too for everything to go well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds