Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever dropped something on the floor, then picked it up and eaten it???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
This is a very bad hygiene. Though I did it countless times while growing up, I remember then where I was before I moved in to this new Hood, if you drop something on the floor and you refuse to pick it up, then another person will do that on your behalf and tell you not to waste things, but they didn't know it was really a bad hygiene and could bring up any sickness.
Have you ever dropped something on the floor, then picked it up and eaten it???

Advertisement Placeholder
Who hasn't? You got the 5 second time after all lol. But seriously I'm not that scared of food dropping I on the floor unless it's wet food. A chip or cookie id still eat. I would just blow it off. But anything else, probably not. Unless the floor was super clean.

Lol... You sounded just like a childhood's friend of mine his name is David, each time we are together and something drops from him, he would just blow it and eat, I will just laught it out loud telling him he keeps reminding of our childhood days

It depends on what it is and where I dropped it. If it is something wet, that is a no go zone for me. Think things like pasta, meat, ect. but if it is a chip or something dry it don't bother me.

If you count from when I was a kid, I was told by my parents, I used to pour my food on the floor and start eating it from there. I've picked up my snacks like meatpie from the floor and eat it.

When you hear some certain things you did while growing up, you will begin to think you are kinda weirdo. I had this time I don't let anyone feed me apart from my mom then. Lol, once my food drops I'll pick it up
That's just true. I think almost everyone did this while growing up and some still do it till now. Lol

Yes of course, this is something that I've done several times when I was still a kid and I've also done it as an adult as well.

I personally don't see anything wrong in doing that as long as whatever you are eating didn't fall into something that is very disgusting.

I am of the opinion that it is very important to pick it up where the floor is not dirty. Where the environment is ditty, will you want to pick it up at that place? I am always careful and can decide not to pick up some things that fall on the floor because of my health.

I am of the opinion that it is very important to pick it up where the floor is not dirty. Where the environment is ditty, will you want to pick it up at that place? I am always careful and can decide not to pick up some things that fall on the floor because of my health.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is actually the reason why I had to mention that if it is a place that is disgusting that whatever you are eating fell down, you shouldn't pick it up and still eat it. This is because you are going to be eating something that is already contaminated which is going to be detrimental for your health.

It depends on what it is and where I dropped it. If it is something wet, that is a no go zone for me. Think things like pasta, meat, ect. but if it is a chip or something dry it don't bother me.

I will pick up my meat and eat it if it doesn't fall into something that's too bad. I won't let go of my meat so easily without putting up a fight for it if you know what I mean lol. It's where the meat fell that will make it possible for me to pick it up or rule it off.

As a little kid I did this a lot. I got some serious spankings for doing it too. With food and stuff, I won't do it now. But with meat, I'll be tempted to pick it up, wash with water and eat, especially if no one is looking.

When you hear some certain things you did while growing up, you will begin to think you are kinda weirdo. I had this time I don't let anyone feed me apart from my mom then. Lol, once my food drops I'll pick it up
That's just true. I think almost everyone did this while growing up and some still do it till now. Lol

The thing is that kids are very innocent and they don't really reason things the way adults do. This is part of the reason why the things that adults do which affects them don't always affect kids. It's why adults don't pick up what they eat most of the times whenever they fell but kids will always do it.

First of all it depends what it is for example if it's a candy it would get things stick up to each other and that's disgusting but a cucumber for example is something you can wash off simply.
Also it depends how much I love the food if it's a food I really like I will eat it anyway and won't let the floor and hygiene to ruin, I used to do it in the past and I don't see it as a bad thing since after all if you are always too clean or too dirty both are unhealthy balance is key.

As a little kid I did this a lot. I got some serious spankings for doing it too. With food and stuff, I won't do it now. But with meat, I'll be tempted to pick it up, wash with water and eat, especially if no one is looking.

My sister is the kind of person that doesn't joke with her meat and it doesn't matter where or what her meat fell into, she will definitely pick it up and find a way to put it in a condition where she can be able to eat it. I don't eat meat that often, so it is not something that I would even be worried about.

Who hasn't? You got the 5 second time after all lol. But seriously I'm not that scared of food dropping I on the floor unless it's wet food. A chip or cookie id still eat. I would just blow it off. But anything else, probably not. Unless the floor was super clean.
I've done this with chips and cookies. :p
I feel it's fine if the floor is clean and the food is light & dry.
You can just blow it off and enjoy it.

Shine Dust Off GIF by NEON

I've done this with chips and cookies. :p
I feel it's fine if the floor is clean and the food is light & dry.
You can just blow it off and enjoy it.

Shine Dust Off GIF by NEON

Or even just rub clean it on your clothes and everything will be good to go. If you want to take it too far, you will pull out wipes or serviette paper to clean it with. A lot of people don't like letting their snacks go to waste easily 😂.

Or even just rub clean it on your clothes and everything will be good to go. If you want to take it too far, you will pull out wipes or serviette paper to clean it with. A lot of people don't like letting their snacks go to waste easily 😂.
Snacks are precious, man! 😂 You can't enjoy your favorite show/movie to the fullest without munching on some snacks! :p

Snacks are precious, man! 😂 You can't enjoy your favorite show/movie to the fullest without munching on some snacks! :p

Yeah, that's very correct. It's why even kids find it very difficult to let go of their snacks. Most of them would even let you have a bite from the same snacks that you have given them. When they drop it, they are picking it up immediately. A lot of people even depend on snacks as their food.

Exactly! That too they can't afford to have it all 3 times a day. They would have max. 2 times. I've seen such people.

Yeah, they should have it in a way that it's not going to be too much. Excessive snacking as one's full time food isn't healthy. It's why I don't encourage someone depending it as their 3 square meal every day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds