Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been stung by a bee?

Credits
I have been stung by a bee once. It was when I was still a teenager. I went with my cousins to harvest bee honey in their hive. Things didn't go as we planned and the bees chased out like bats out of hell. I was stung in two places on my head and neck. It was very painful.

Have you ever been stung by a bee?

Advertisement Placeholder
No. But I have been stung by yellow jackets that I mistook as bees when I was a little kid. I'm allergic to the stings and swell up really bad. The last time I got stung, it was in 2013 and I had to go get a steroid shot to bring the swelling in my arm down.

No I can't imagine the pain cause of the way I do see others scream when such happens. I have been stung by a wasp before. It wasn't that painful the spot was swollen that's all.

I can't say that I have been stung by a bee but I remember my son, he is 15 now but when he was around 2 - 3 years old, he accidentally stood on a bee and it stung the bottom of his foot.

He has been scared of bees and wasps ever since that happened even though we have told him that bees will only sting if they are provoked and wasps will leave you alone if you stand still.

Yes, I have when I was a child several times. It is nothing odd considering I spent time in the nature (countryside) and bees were everywhere. I really hate the feeling because it's like a sharp (needle) penetration and then it comes the burning feeling followed by swelling.

Luckily, I was not stung by bee for more than a decade.

No, I've never been stung by a bee. I have a slight fear of bees as I don't want to be stung by one.
If the bee isn't near me and I know it won't sting me, I don't mind them.

I don't go anywhere near bees. I can't stand their buzzing sound because it drives me insane. I cannot imagine how painful it will be when they sting someone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds