Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you earned as blogger?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Blogging is a really good way to earn money online and from owning a website, I Know a few people who are Into blogging and have made quite a good amount of money From it.

I have been thinking about getting into blogging for some Time now but I haven't started yet.

Have you earned so far as a blogger?

I started my self-hosted blog in 2015. I have been receiving payments every month from Adsense since 2017. Adsense is my primary source of income on my blog. I also make money from affiliate marketing and by selling digital products and services.

Seriously I have a blog but am not earning from it my blogs is about four years now but Google Adsense keep rejecting it I have change the script of the blog but not yet hosted I don't know if that is the cause

I only joined blogging sites like BlogJob and Niume. When these two were shut down, I stopped searching for new blogging site. I have created a blog account but did not post anything. I have drafts but never have published them.

I actually have a Blogspot based website that I have not yet monetized from.
I have not been bothered to engage myself to have what it takes to monetization on the blog. However there are some folks that are earning very well online through blogging.

Making money from blogging is not easy because blogger needs to have interaction from people as most of people don't think to browse a blog with 5 posts or created last week but with a good database or content.

I actually have a Blogspot based website that I have not yet monetized from.
I have not been bothered to engage myself to have what it takes to monetization on the blog. However there are some folks that are earning very well online through blogging.
Maybe you can join blogging site like ReadCash or Hubpages if you haven't monetized your Blogspot. Also, some people are earning huge amount of money on ListVerse. But it is very strict when it comes to the materials.

As you said earlier blogging is a nice way of making money online, even though there are allot of stages one must pass in other to make him start making money online.

I haven't made any penny from blogging. It's one part of online work that I have evaded taking part in because it's not easy for me to take part in it.

I do earn as a blogger I can remember back then when I use to display inforlink ads on my blogs I earn alot of money from my traffic but now I think some of the impression dont count,I dont know if this is from my traffic source.
Blogging is a good profession if you do it with commitment you will archeive something good

You are right, you can earn a considerable amount of money online as a blogger but you need to know the kinds of content you'll be posting in other to attract visitors to your website.

I really have a website built on Blogspot that I haven't yet made money from.
I haven't bothered to put any effort into developing the necessary skills to monetize my blog.
However, some people are blogging their way to very good internet incomes.

I don't have time for blogging now. As I understand it is also a way of generating money mainly for people that have passion for it. You can make money as long as you know the necessary requirement.

I earned as a blogger back around 2010. SEO was way easier then. Anyway, these days it's a whole new ballgame. I would need to do different things to earn a few hundred a month again.

If you want to earn as blogger then you must ensure that your blogs reach the require standard and I think that when you apply for adnetwork then you need to run your blog and promote it in a better way for the blogs to gain alot of people attention then you can start earning from your blogs

Blogging requires multiple skills, if you are good at writing as well as SEO and digital marketing, you can be successful.

Seriously, my blog has been around for four years, yet Google Adsense keeps rejecting it. I've changed the script, but it hasn't been hosted yet, so I'm not sure whether that's the issue.

I do win as a blogger I can keep in mind back at that point when I utilize to show inforlink advertisements on my blogs I gain alot of cash from my activity but presently I think a few of the impression dont count,I dont know in the event that typically from my activity source. Blogging could be a great calling in the event that you are doing it with commitment you may archeive something great

Although there are a number of steps one must take before beginning to make money online, blogging is a nice way to do so, as you mentioned earlier.

I've never considered blogging myself and being able to make money off of it. I guess I don't feel like my words are worth much in that sense. I find it interesting that others are able to make some income off of blogs and I've been curious about how it necessarily works.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds