Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you considered selling a car you don't need?

I am not sure if it is actually possible to generate that much money each month, however, such kind of car advertisement business is not that much popular in here. It is much popular in some Tier 1 and Tier 2 countries.
Then what is the need of engaging in business that won't possibly generate you over $100 a month. Okay how much do you think it's possible to generate from this business every month?

Advertisement Placeholder
Then what is the need of engaging in business that won't possibly generate you over $100 a month. Okay how much do you think it's possible to generate from this business every month?

Car advertisement is not a business per say. It is rather an opportunity to make some extra cash if you have a car. For example, if you have many cars and if you run a car buying/selling business, then you could generate some extra cash out of your cars.

A family member of mine had two cars. He and his wife each had one. They had been struggling so they agrees that they would sell her car and just share the one. Since they only have the one kid, it is not that big of a deal and it helped them to not be struggling as much.
One of the things that can help any person esoecially the ones with family is that any thing that constitute a liability can be properlly disposed off and the money channelled into useful purpose.

I prefer disposing what i don't need because it will just be a liability to me , and since its of no use to me , and the money gotten from selling it will be useful , I will prefer selling it .

One thing I like about cats is that you can really find people who want to buy them as opposed to real it is also notable that their price difference is not even going to be that much from the way you bought it.

I prefer disposing what i don't need because it will just be a liability to me , and since its of no use to me , and the money gotten from selling it will be useful , I will prefer selling it .

There are many people who tend to advertise products through their cars and this is what many people do. There are many private companies that tend to advertise their products on cars. One such company in my country advertises oil products on cars.

I don't have a car. I use a motorbike but I don't drive a motorbike too much. I am not very outgoing person. However, I am a kind of person who like to sell things that I do not use.

I don't see the essence of keeping a car that I am not using. It would be taking your space and you would still be doing routine maintenance on it. Just cash in and make some good profits after using the car for years.

Personally I do not have a car but we have a family car that we decided to sell because we are no longer in need of it. The price in which the car was sold was very little in my own perspective.

Selling an old car can be a very good idea. Instead of letting it just sit in your home or garage, you can make some money out of it. Even if it is out of shape, you can sell it's parts and make money .

Yes this would definitely be the best option to go about things instead of allowing the car go to waste there it would be best you either sell it out or you rent it to someone, in that way you can make money from it.

Yes this would definitely be the best option to go about things instead of allowing the car go to waste there it would be best you either sell it out or you rent it to someone, in that way you can make money from it.
That is right. Why let it go to rest if it could be earning you some money. The idea of selling an unused car or renting it out is very good. Renting out is especially so good for earning passive income.

Used cars are up by as much as 40% right now. If you have a model that people want, you can actually profit from selling it. Have you considered selling a car you don't need for extra income? I have a friend who just made an extra 4k on his car.
I have never owned car so there is no how I will be able to sell a car either the one that I made or the one that I do not need apart from the fact that I may be selling cars for other companies

I don't have another car to sell. If I did I might consider selling it, but it depends on how much I could get. I also don't know much about cars, so would need to get it appraised somehow.

Well so far I have had only 2 cars, when I bought this last one, I sold the previous one to a friend, so until now all the cars that I no longer needed I have ended up selling, I think I will do the same if I buy a new one and keep my actual car in a good condition state.

Well so far I have had only 2 cars, when I bought this last one, I sold the previous one to a friend, so until now all the cars that I no longer needed I have ended up selling, I think I will do the same if I buy a new one and keep my actual car in a good condition state.

We also had a family car. We sold it and we bought another car. It is a second-hand car. There are many people who sold cars in our country because the rates of gasoline have skyrocketed. Many people purchased a motorcycle instead because they are fuel-efficient. They also require less cost when it comes to maintenance.

We also had a family car. We sold it and we bought another car. It is a second-hand car. There are many people who sold cars in our country because the rates of gasoline have skyrocketed. Many people purchased a motorcycle instead because they are fuel-efficient. They also require less cost when it comes to maintenance.
Here in our country it is the same, the sale of second-hand cars is booming and there are many web pages dedicated only to the sale of second-hand vehicles due to the high cost of vehicles and gasoline in general, I think that sometimes it is wiser to buy a second-hand car that is in good condition, than to buy a completely new one, sometimes for triple of the price of what you would buy one in a second-hand market.

Here in our country it is the same, the sale of second-hand cars is booming and there are many web pages dedicated only to the sale of second-hand vehicles due to the high cost of vehicles and gasoline in general, I think that sometimes it is wiser to buy a second-hand car that is in good condition, than to buy a completely new one, sometimes for triple of the price of what you would buy one in a second-hand market.

In many countries, they have started to use E-Bikes as well. I think that it is also a cost-effective method and a great way to travel. Many people usually sell their cars and buy such kind of bikes in case if they do not need a car. This depends a lot on the person. However, I am not sure how much electricity these bikes consume.

Used cars are up by as much as 40% right now. If you have a model that people want, you can actually profit from selling it. Have you considered selling a car you don't need for extra income? I have a friend who just made an extra 4k on his car.
Cars value depreciates very quickly. I would rather buy a house or a land than buying a car. If I have any car which I don't use regularly, there's no need keeping the car watching it become useless, I will sell it to whoever bids a fair price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds