Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you considered marketing on Snapchat?

Credits
One thing I know about any social media platform is that there are definitely those who are making use of it and this makes them potential clients that can turn into customers when converted.

Snapchat doesn't seem to be as popular as Facebook, Instagram, X/Twitter and TikTok but it still have millions of users.

Have you ever considered marketing using the platform? If so, what are your results like?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not thought about making use of Snapchat for marketing purposes, as I don't even have an account there. However, it is an idea that I have up my sleeves and would definitely look at making use of it once I am able to setup an account on it. Is there any tips you think I should implement once I start marketing on the platform?

I have a Snapchat account but I created that due to my kids using it and it was another way for them to make contact with me. I can't say I have used it for marketing, I wouldn't know how to if I am honest.

Would be interesting to hear from someone who has used Snapchat for marketing purposes just to see if it works and how they have used it to market.

Well, I don't use snapchat and have never considered marketing on snapchat. However, I understand the importance of marketing on snapchat. If you have a product or service that are of use for Gen Z, snapchat can be useful as the most active demography on snapchat is Gen Z.

This is a very good point because the set of users who are on Snapchat are usually this type of people that you have mentioned and if whatever you are trying to market on that social media platform is not something that is going to relate to them, it is going to be very difficult for you to make any sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 5)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations