Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to withdraw from bizdustry?

I am glad that I was able to withdraw my money here recently through a VIP member. Sometimes back, I had lost my hope in working here because I though I will never be able to withdraw. I am just glad that I was able to.

Advertisement Placeholder
I left this forum some times ago because I couldn't understand about what is going on here. Recently, I received email from bizdustry that I can make and withdraw money from here so that's why I came back. Now that I'm back, I've been able to made some money. The area I need clarification on now is withdraw and that's why I want to ask the following questions.

Have you withdraw successful from bizdustry and how much did you withdraw?
For those in country where paypal is restricted, how did you go about your withdraw?
Are there people who will can sell the biznotes to directly to in this forum?
I always donate my Biznotes to a friend who withdraws at the end of every month. You can withdraw through Litecoin because that is what I read. You can check too

I donate my earnings here to a VIP member who helps me to add to his own withdrawal and pay me my own part. I am planning on getting a VIP subscription soon so I can be withdrawing here directly.

same, I received the first withdrawal in the same way, I donated to a moderator to process my payment, and now I am considering also acquiring VIP membership this month or next.

Of course you can withdraw on bizdustry though you'll have to get to a minimum number of biznotes first. Also you'll have to upgrade your account before withdrawing directly else you'll have to get those who run p2p services here.
Yes, I found it quite difficult to upgrade the account since it cost quite a bit of money, but I'm glad you can pay it with Bizznotes in general. It's a great platform that I've been using for over a year.

Big question on my mind too. I was a member here few years back but stopped when there was insinuation that bizdustry is not paying. As a result of that, I quitted. But now, I just want to confirm if the site is paying as allege.

Big question on my mind too. I was a member here few years back but stopped when there was insinuation that bizdustry is not paying. As a result of that, I quitted. But now, I just want to confirm if the site is paying as allege.
Yes bizdustry is paying and I think that there is no delay in terms of payment so I think if you want to join this great forum then continue your work there won't be any fraudulent activity on your account.but for someone like me I do trade my biznote since I haven't upgrade yet

Yes bizdustry is paying and I think that there is no delay in terms of payment so I think if you want to join this great forum then continue your work there won't be any fraudulent activity on your account.but for someone like me I do trade my biznote since I haven't upgrade yet
Please someone should educate me properly with the current process of making withdrawal. I am currently new to bizdustry and somehow lost on how I could get my money either in dogecoin or Litecoin withdrawal to my account. Who are the VIP members.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds