Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to withdraw from bizdustry?

Danny4cash

Mythical member
Credits
I left this forum some times ago because I couldn't understand about what is going on here. Recently, I received email from bizdustry that I can make and withdraw money from here so that's why I came back. Now that I'm back, I've been able to made some money. The area I need clarification on now is withdraw and that's why I want to ask the following questions.

Have you withdraw successful from bizdustry and how much did you withdraw?
For those in country where paypal is restricted, how did you go about your withdraw?
Are there people who will can sell the biznotes to directly to in this forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was able to withdraw from bizdustry although I had to treach a limit of 3000 biznotes before I was able to withdraw, and then one thing again here is that you have to request for a payment order.
One thing I know about bizdustry is that you need to create time to earn if not you would lose the opportunity of making money, which is not easy, and you have a limit of up to 70 post in a day to make your cash.

I was able to withdraw from bizdustry although I had to treach a limit of 3000 biznotes before I was able to withdraw, and then one thing again here is that you have to request for a payment order.
One thing I know about bizdustry is that you need to create time to earn if not you would lose the opportunity of making money, which is not easy, and you have a limit of up to 70 post in a day to make your cash.

Well, that's great! So, when was the last time you got paid by Bizdustry? Bizdustry is a legit site and I have always received my payments on time. In fact, Bizdustry is one of the best sites in the world.

Well, that's great! So, when was the last time you got paid by Bizdustry? Bizdustry is a legit site and I have always received my payments on time. In fact, Bizdustry is one of the best sites in the world.
It's been long I got paid here, the last time I got paid was around February or so when I was active here, but I relaxed after that due to the nature of my work.

Thanks to those who respond. I have made first withdrawal from this website. The money is not much, but I was happy. I withdraw 5000 biznotes.

Oh, that's wonderful! So, when was the last time you received payment from Business? I've always gotten my payments on schedule from Bizdustry, and the site is legitimate. In actuality, Bizdustry is among the top websites on the planet.

Am new in this platform so I have never been paid before but am looking forward to reach a limit so that I can withdraw. I heard a lot of great stuffs about this platform and it has helped improved my vocabulary too

I left this forum some times ago because I couldn't understand about what is going on here. Recently, I received email from bizdustry that I can make and withdraw money from here so that's why I came back. Now that I'm back, I've been able to made some money. The area I need clarification on now is withdraw and that's why I want to ask the following questions.

For those in country where paypal is restricted, how did you go about your withdraw?
I wasn't able to withdrew yet and also don't you need to pay for premium for 20k biznotes in order to withdrew bizdustry is a great forum I think it's one of the best also it's great that it's worldwide so you don't need to worry about your location

Yes I was able to withdraw my biznotes successful and on time last week Sunday. But currently wasn't able to get paid as the person that convert biznotes to naira stopped buying it but will be back soon

i always use to donate to a user here on bizdustry with the name bookwormlux, and he has always transferred cash to me, so far i have nit had any form of issue with him, he is very quick and honest as well.

I've been getting a manageable amount from the website but i can't say I've been able to withdraw directly from this website. You have to become a VIP to able to do such

Of course you can withdraw on bizdustry though you'll have to get to a minimum number of biznotes first. Also you'll have to upgrade your account before withdrawing directly else you'll have to get those who run p2p services here.

I have not been able to withdraw from bizdustry yet because I’m still in the process. I hope it would be a very nice site and legit to work here.

Yes I have been able to withdraw my earnings last two weeks ago through the exchange section, but since then I have not been able to withdraw from because I am not a VIP and the VIP now have paused exchange

I have been able to post and withdraw from bizdustry long ago I started. This works sometimes ago and I think it's one of the best way to make money forum is good you learn along side with your posting

I have withdrawn before and it was quite convenient and efficient. I withdrew my money through Litecoin because it felt more suitable for me, especially given that I do not live in a PayPal friendly country

Bizdustry was paying everybody back then unless you did not follow the rules and regulation of the forum sites , but currently you have to upgrade to VIP before you can make a withdrawal from the site .

The last time i withdrew from bizdustry was months back before the whole system was changed. I recently just came back to bizdustry cause it was actually the very first forum i joined, and i guess that first love for the forum is still there lol. With the current system though, i dont really know much about it right now or how i would make withdrawals.

You can exchange your BizNotes with other members who offer exchange services, if PayPal is not available in your area then you can withdraw your money with Litecoin crypto.

I have withdrawn from Bizdustry multiple times. However, currently I am a free member, and withdrawal is not available for free members. I was absent from Bizfdsutry for a long time and recently I started being active on the site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds