Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one on this forum made profit with forex trading??

To be very honest,I just started seeing profit in forex,at some point I almost gave up,but when you look at the aspect did becoming independent through forex,you just have to push on.

Advertisement Placeholder
Forex trading is very profitable, but am still learning about it, to know more about forex trading, forex trading is a good website, and alot of people have invest on it, and them are making alot of money on site.

I haven't really tried the forex market though but I had a little success when trading the binary Options instead though I later lost a lot of money when I couldn't manage my emotions.
I'll delve into the forex market later since there are now softwares that can help with trading.

Well I can congratulate you on the beginning of your journey! It's not easy, it takes training and effort, but it's worth it. If you start trading, it`s important to find a broker that offers a minimum lot or gives you a micro account - the main thing is to learn how to open trades with minimal risk. If you`ve already lost deposits, then the best option is of course opening cents account and it`s better to have this account participating in some kind of competition for traders. Besides, start working with calculator at once - read about it here. Using calculator reduces time spent on planning and optimizing a deal by 90%.

Last edited:
A world currency system in such an area is not very simple but there is something similar in darknet. Surely you have tried to access it via tor. You can also do backdoor cryptocurrency deals there, but it would be interesting to buy something unusual there. You can buy hosting for that, after all. By the way, does anyone know what is VPS forex and how to work with it via darknet?

I have some interest in forex trading , but for now I am trading a demo account from the signal that is being given to me by some experts and from all indication the signal are good and I am generating something reasonable. I might start a live trading soon.

Forex trading is very profitable but I'm still a novice and I want to learn everything I need to learn about forex before trading my money.
For now, I make money on forex with a broker who trades for me, I make 50% return on investment every month.

I am not prepare to make money with forex now since I have so many things to concentrate on. Forex is profitable only to people with proper understanding. But could be a great loss to those without understanding.

After learning for more than six months, my first withrawal was thrilling for me.
It was not that much ($30 or so) but It literally changed my Life. Am currently at the process to secure a propfirm account

After learning for more than six months, my first withrawal was thrilling for me.
It was not that much ($30 or so) but It literally changed my Life. Am currently at the process to secure a propfirm account
I would like to get in touch with him. How does the propfirm account works ? Like what is the advantage of a propfirm account over a normal account that you have to deposit your money ?

I don't even know anything about for ex trading. I'm trying to learn crypto trading and i heard it's totally different from for ex trading. People have always keep talking about for ex, maybe i would have to check it out

Making profit in the forex market is somehow good and I think that you will need to pass through some series of learning and constant practice to get to where you are dont trade without the knowledge to consduct both fundamental and technical analysis

I have not earn money in the forex market but I'm planning on to do that, forex trading really needs time, if you want to earn money on forex trading you definitely need to have enough time to study.

Forex trading is very profitable but I'm still a novice and I want to learn everything I need to learn about forex before trading my money.
For now, I make money on forex with a broker who trades for me, I make 50% return on investment every month.
I could remember when the journey of my involvement into forex began,we were given the previledge of receiving signals from the expart while at the end of the day you are required to pay back about 30% of what you make.

I could remember when the journey of my involvement into forex began,we were given the previledge of receiving signals from the expart while at the end of the day you are required to pay back about 30% of what you make.
Relying on experts can be good in a short term basis but the truth is you would not be able to grow yourself. It is good to receive signals but it is even better if you know how to generate signals by yourself.

Relying on experts can be good in a short term basis but the truth is you would not be able to grow yourself. It is good to receive signals but it is even better if you know how to generate signals by yourself.
That is very neccesary,because at a point you will need to step up your strategy and come up with better technical knowledge on how to trade the forex market,you grow as you trade.

That is very neccesary,because at a point you will need to step up your strategy and come up with better technical knowledge on how to trade the forex market,you grow as you trade.
Definitely, and the growth is accelerated if you are very good at journaling and learning from your prior mistakes.
This is how successful traders operates and they advance everyday.

Definitely, and the growth is accelerated if you are very good at journaling and learning from your prior mistakes.
This is how successful traders operates and they advance everyday.
Knowledge is key and one thing i have come to understand in trading is that you grow and become better as you progress each day through your engagement,you will improve with time.

Knowledge is key and one thing i have come to understand in trading is that you grow and become better as you progress each day through your engagement,you will improve with time.
Yeah, the skill is best honed with practice and repeating the same process.
An important part of learning is learning from your prior mistakes and human errors.

Yeah, the skill is best honed with practice and repeating the same process.
An important part of learning is learning from your prior mistakes and human errors.
That is just it,consistency is the key to mastery,and when you are into constant trading the intriuges and all the complexities associated with the market will be well conversant with the trader.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds