Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have any of your staff resigned from their position?

Credits
It's always very important for a forum owner to run his community with the assistance of staff members. This is because you can't do everything alone. You need moderators and admins to keep everyone in line and keep the community peaceful. But staff will always come and go. Have you had to lose any of your staff due to their resignation?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've had resignations, typically for personal reasons, some for drama that occurred.

Now I rarely ask anyone on the team. As long as I can handle it solo, there is no reason to add another staff member.

Less of a chance for resignation or drama that way haha

Back in 2006, had my only co-admin at the time delete herself. Still no idea as to why. I know she did have stuff going on, partner was watching certain stuff on his phone or something.

Only one moderator once said she no longer wanted to be a mod as there was nothing to do, 3 others have taken (selflessly) a backseat and went from Admin to Moderator, all due to not being online enough. 2 of those are still moderators and very loyal people, a girl who joined when she was 16, she's now a 32 year old woman and is about to have her 8th child and a guy who was 17 and is now also in his 30s.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds