Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business developed anything important?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has your business developed anything important? Something that could be used by a lot of people, or could help others, or anything that could be popular across the world. I wish I had developed some creative ideas to make into a business myself, but oh well. I have ideas, but none that I have fully implemented yet or tried out. Have you so far developed anything that could be a potential profitable endeavor? Or are you still working on that?

Advertisement Placeholder
Has your business developed anything important? Something that could be used by a lot of people, or could help others, or anything that could be popular across the world. I wish I had developed some creative ideas to make into a business myself, but oh well. I have ideas, but none that I have fully implemented yet or tried out. Have you so far developed anything that could be a potential profitable endeavor? Or are you still working on that?

This question has a lot to do with innovation and i think that innovation could be quite important when it comes to running a business or making a business successful. Humans are curious and they love to try new things. So, if you create a new kind of product, then people may love it and try it. if they like it, then they will become your regular customers. This is how businesses get new customers.

I am a freelancer and what I have to offer is actually beneficial to any business at all. So I think I do develop something of importance to my clients. The concept of doing business is that you have to solve a problem to get paid.

I have been able to give people business ideas and advice which they have used to develop their business, they came back to take me later because I made every thing simple for them.

I run an online bakery business that has given hope to a lot of homes that are looking at where they can get a budget cake and other pastries. I built it with a friend on how to make these cakes top quality, but yet affordable for our customers.

I have other businesses that I am building too, but I have seen the bakery business as one that is simply helpful for a lot of our customers.

I am not an innovator or inventor, I have never created any new products and services. Therefore, I have never developed anything important that has become fruitful to the masses. I have always worked with existing ideas. However, I have some innovative ideas that I would like to work on. I think these ideas will be revolutionary products.

My business of poultry and fish farming always produce fishes and matured chickens every 3 to 6 months depending on how long I want each batch of my breeding stock to be. It's a continuous monthly project that never stops as long as I have clients to supply fishes and chicken meat.

I think that you could invest more and develop more. You may become one of the biggest supplier of poultry products. This way your business could not only be important for you, but it may also be important for other people as well. This is how your business could develop something important for the people.

I think that you could invest more and develop more. You may become one of the biggest supplier of poultry products. This way your business could not only be important for you, but it may also be important for other people as well. This is how your business could develop something important for the people.

I'm well aware of that by now. It's a business that I have been into for 6 years and counting. I always add more stock to my numbers of breed every breeding session. I can remember when I was breeding only 100 birds for a batch.

My business of poultry and fish farming always produce fishes and matured chickens every 3 to 6 months depending on how long I want each batch of my breeding stock to be. It's a continuous monthly project that never stops as long as I have clients to supply fishes and chicken meat.

It is easier when you are able to have the supply chain. I am into poultry farm, but not fish farming and I know that having customers that can buy what you are selling once a batch is ready is a bliss for anyone that is running a farm. It helps you plan your business well.

I've started the implementation of my new business idea into effect which is starting a bottle water company business. Drinking water is an essential commodity I'm willing to invest in. I'm working on the project now. When everything is ready, I will be processing/producing drinking water.

I've started the implementation of my new business idea into effect which is starting a bottle water company business. Drinking water is an essential commodity I'm willing to invest in. I'm working on the project now. When everything is ready, I will be processing/producing drinking water.

I think that when you create a new product and launch it in the market, your product catches the attention of many people who may become your customers. I think that this is how many new products are created and this is how the business that manufacturers the product becomes popular. You can even create a big company after your company gains success. It depends on how successful your invention is.

I think that when you create a new product and launch it in the market, your product catches the attention of many people who may become your customers. I think that this is how many new products are created and this is how the business that manufacturers the product becomes popular. You can even create a big company after your company gains success. It depends on how successful your invention is.
I will be paying for a month's unstoppable advertising campaign which will make everyone within the proximity of where the bottle water business is going to have a factory. This advertisement will me immense for how the business is going to sell when it's launched.

I will be paying for a month's unstoppable advertising campaign which will make everyone within the proximity of where the bottle water business is going to have a factory. This advertisement will me immense for how the business is going to sell when it's launched.

I think that it is not just about creating or inventing a new product. You could also promote an innovative idea that may also help many companies and customers as well. For example, there are many marketers who "invent" or "develop" a business idea. They also achieve quite fame and success as well.

I think that it is not just about creating or inventing a new product. You could also promote an innovative idea that may also help many companies and customers as well. For example, there are many marketers who "invent" or "develop" a business idea. They also achieve quite fame and success as well.
I'm telling you about the business idea I've been developing already. There's nothing more holding me back in it and hopefully by the end of the year, I should launch it. I've planned everything down to the last details to ensure everything works out.

I'm telling you about the business idea I've been developing already. There's nothing more holding me back in it and hopefully by the end of the year, I should launch it. I've planned everything down to the last details to ensure everything works out.

I am of the opinion that whatever that you are doing, you should be sure to learn from the best. It is not always about launching a particular business, but for you to be sure that you are on the right track of what you are trying to achieve. Most times, not having the right exposure can kill a business even when you have the funds to start it.

It is easier when you are able to have the supply chain. I am into poultry farm, but not fish farming and I know that having customers that can buy what you are selling once a batch is ready is a bliss for anyone that is running a farm. It helps you plan your business well.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's something that's very good when you know that there's nothing like struggling to sell your farm products when they are mature. Selling is one of most difficult stage in business. When you don't sell, it's like you have 100% loss in the business.

Yes , but it was more of a recreation of something already in existence. And it was incredibly rewarding. It felt like a real accomplishment. Knowing that my product is making a difference in people's lives was incredibly gratifying. It was also a great motivator to keep growing and improving the business.

It is very important that you are taking time when it comes to the planning and execution of the ideas that you have about your new business. This is something that is going to make it realistic for you to be able to achieve the business plan and make it to become successful when you are ready to launch the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds