Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has to be in your dream home

A movies room or mini-cinema , a games room that can double as my gym , a swimming pool and bar.

Air conditioning system in all rooms and even in the kitchen.

A big swimming pool.

A long tennis court.

I fancy living near water, so I would be interested in having a yatch.

I know that open concept is huge these days, but I don't really care for it. I like having dirty dishes in my sink and with open concept, everyone who comes over sees them so I have to do dishes LOL

What I want in my next house (which will be my forever home) would be on the water, whether it's a lake or the ocean. Not a river because they flood. I want updated everything so I don't have to replace things!! I don't want a white kitchen! I like cherry woods and I love wood floors.

A bomb bunker is something that's going to be in my dream home. I have this fear that with the way our government and scientists have been going with weapons of mass destruction, they will end up bombing everything to hell. A bunker is my shelter zone.

I would definitely have to say a gaming room for sure would have to be in my dream home. I would also love to have a pool in my dream home as well if I am honest but the gaming room would come first!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds