Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has covid-19 affected your finances?

Arwhank

Addicted member
Credits
As long as there was Covid-19, my income decreased, especially my finances, my work was sometimes hampered, which previously was quite smooth. How about you? Is there the same?

Advertisement Placeholder
Many of us with businesses around the campuses have had to close up shop for a while now. In fact, finances have been a mess but for online earnings.

For me, the effect of Covid 19 on my finances was actually positive. This is because I only depend on online earning as a source of money and during the pandemic period, I have had so much time to work online and so my earnings have increased.

yes of course, because lockdowns make my income decrease ,because basically my income is obtained from offline working hopefully this pandemic will end soon

Many of us with businesses around the campuses have had to close up shop for a while now. In fact, finances have been a mess but for online earnings.
Yes, that's right, most of them complain because their business is not running smoothly.I hope that covid-19 can end as soon as possible

It actually made me rethink my strategy and focus on something else, and I stopped the production of the physical self development board game I did last year.

I lost alot during the period but that didn't break me down.. I just pick my self up and looked for other ways to make money

As long as there was Covid-19, my income decreased, especially my finances, my work was sometimes hampered, which previously was quite smooth. How about you? Is there the same?
Mostly people are facing this problem. Those who worked in factories , companies face decrease in finance Because of COVID 19. I don't do any job but my online working is effected Because I deliver my products worldwide and sometimes courier service doesn't available

Mostly people are facing this problem. Those who worked in factories , companies face decrease in finance Because of COVID 19. I don't do any job but my online working is effected Because I deliver my products worldwide and sometimes courier service doesn't available
some of them even lost their jobs because of covid-19, if covid 19 does not end quickly what will happen to the people who have lost their jobs so far?

Hello, due to the pandemic the company where cerro works, which is why I opened the opportunity to undertake on my own, start a project and it has been beneficial.

Hello, due to the pandemic the company where cerro works, which is why I opened the opportunity to undertake on my own, start a project and it has been beneficial.
You are still very lucky because you can still work and manage a business, what about your current financial problems, are there no problems and are still the same before Covid 19?

Covid 19 like many other business has affected my steam of income directly and indirectly. I hope they find a lasting cure for it or a vaccine soon

Am still trying to recover what I spent during the covid-19 pandemic lockdown . Indeed almost everyone was affected financially by it

My dear I have not recorded yet, the pandemic shattered my plans up till now I don't know what to do

I know how you feel, the pandemic was a severe blow to the economy of many, including myself. however it has been an opportunity to reinvent ourselves and look for other ways to earn income

Definitely, the pandemic affected a lot of businesses. During the complete lockdown a lot of businesses were severely affected.

Yea.... it's really affected my finances and that of those around me.... Things have gotten really difficult in my country as people earn meagre salaries but the prices of goods and services keep escalating every day

Covid affected my offline business negatively because shipments were restricted so I didn't get my goods. However, it was a blessing to my online business as it gave me enough time to earn.

I think covid19 really affected a lot of business my tailoring business was shut down due to the rate of the pandemic i think

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds