Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Media.Net to monetize a website?

Has anyone used Media.Net to monetize a website?Relaxation through deep breathing techniques, relaxation imagery, tension-relaxation contrasts, cue-controlled relaxation, and biofeedback.
Cognitive techniques: Review your attitudes and values, restructure your thinking, set goals, use positive imagery, rehearse mentally, schedule.
What are you talking about here?!! Where do breathing techniques come from when we are talking about Media.net?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know about media. net how it operates and the terms and condition it is built upon and how it foster or enhance the wide recognition of your set goals in the circular world. I wish to know more about it because am new into the system of online stuffs.

Media.net is one of my preferred advertising network, however, I am yet to try. I prefer media net because it is from bing and yahoo. However, I don't know if this is well paying.

Well I don't know mu j about websites networking or works but I think this is an interesting Avenue for some of us to learn more about the social networking system which I believe will helped go a long way in developing our individual capacity.

I have not heard about them and the services before but I will make more research about their services to know how they can be of help especially when I launch my website.

If you do not have US and Canada traffic, forget about using media.net on your site. You do not have any chance of earning of your traffic is coming from tier 3 countries.

Media.net, mediavine looks alike, and they are options for a blogger or forum site owners to monetize with. Adsense earns better revenue, and this one isn't an exemption.

I don't really know how this works and of course I think I have read something about it before in the past. I am also looking for similar service in case when I monetize my website.

Well I have not used media.net so I believe my opinion will quite differ from any other person most especially those who have used the platform before for the promotion of their business online. I wished to have a better knowledge and understanding about it if someone is ready to share with me o this platform.

Media.net, mediavine looks alike, and they are options for a blogger or forum site owners to monetize with. Adsense earns better revenue, and this one isn't an exemption.
If you have never used the ad networks you have mentioned, you don't know much much they are paying. Some people earn more form media.net compared to adsense.

If you have never used the ad networks you have mentioned, you don't know much much they are paying. Some people earn more form media.net compared to adsense.
Hmm, its wonderful to here that some Ads pays higher than the established Adsense network. I don't have a website yet. I read about monetization from search engines and at bizdustry here.

Adsense is not the only high paying ad networks, a lot of ad networks pay as much as adsense but they have high traffic requirement. That's why a lot of people cannot use these ad networks

No, I have never even considered using media.net to monetize my website because the most popular means of monetizing one's website is adsense and so most people do not consider any other means rather than Adsence.
I can't consider that because I don't even know whether that will work using a media needs to monetise a website August the only way I know you can monetize your website is true your Google adsense

I can't consider that because I don't even know whether that will work using a media needs to monetise a website August the only way I know you can monetize your website is true your Google adsense
I completely agree with you, it also the same with me because I do not even consider using any other website when it comes to monetizing my website or blog because I do not trust any other service to be able to handle my website monetization policy.

I have seen media.net ads used on prestigious websites along side adsense, therefore, I believe media,net is a high paying advertising network for publishers.

Media net can be a profitable ad network only when you get visitors from tier 1 countries, especially from the US and canada. This ad network does not earn much for the asian and african traffic

I think that media.net is one of the best Google adsense alternative. But I think that there are other networks that are also good like mgid as well. I think there minimum requirements are so high and you need tohave a good amount of traffic to get approved

I don't really do that because I don't have website that can monetize and I don't really know anything about using media Net to monetize a website.

Media.Net is often interpreted as the best Adsense alternative. They recommend you use media.net in case you are rejected by Adsense. Some even say you should use Adsense and Media.net at the same time. Adsense is PPC program, which means you earn for every legitimate clicks. I don't know what is the earning modality for Media.net, perhaps it is between CPM and PPC.
Have you used Media.Net?
Thanks for sharing this information. I have not known that media.net is like AdSense. It's good that there is alternative ways in order that videos can be monetized. I hope many bloggers will be tremendously helped by this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds