Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has Anyone Tried Facebook Audience Network Ads?

According to Facebook, “Audience Network allows advertisers to extend Facebook and Instagram campaigns across the Internet – onto thousands of high-quality apps.”
In simpler terms, it is a display ad network which is run by Facebook, and it comprises multiple placements of apps and websites.

Advertisement Placeholder
This shows, app creators have many chances of earning from the app. I simply love this particular advertising network from Facebook.

Please I will like to monetize using Facebook audience because I have once heard of this and overlooked it but I think I am beginning to show interest.

This is actually a new but innovative idea and it is very similar to the Google admob. If I have a platform I will definitely consider in monetizing with something like this.

You have done so well by putting up such a long and useful review about Facebook Audience Network Ads. I have come across this program online before but I was not interested in knowing how it works. But it is still good that I have the knowledge about it. Thanks for sharing.

Facebook Audience Network is a mobile app monetization program from facebook ads. By using Facebook Audience Network, you will be showing ads from facebook advertisers on your mobile app and earn from ad impressions as well as ad clicks. In order to use this mobile monetization solution, you will have to first submit your app to the Facebook Audience Network program, they will review your app manually. If approved, you can start the monetization process immediately, if unapproved you have an option to make changes on your app and submit again.
I submitted my app but it got rejected. My app is using admob and earning 50 cents per day on average. However, it was rejected by Facebook Audience Network. Does anybody have experience with Faceboom Audience Network
Well, I don't have any experience with Facebook audience networks and that is the reason why I open this thread post to know more about it I guess I still need to do more research about it as time goes on.

Facebook Audience Network is a mobile app monetization program from facebook ads. By using Facebook Audience Network, you will be showing ads from facebook advertisers on your mobile app and earn from ad impressions as well as ad clicks. In order to use this mobile monetization solution, you will have to first submit your app to the Facebook Audience Network program, they will review your app manually. If approved, you can start the monetization process immediately, if unapproved you have an option to make changes on your app and submit again.
I submitted my app but it got rejected. My app is using admob and earning 50 cents per day on average. However, it was rejected by Facebook Audience Network. Does anybody have experience with Faceboom Audience Network
Faceboom Audience Network is one of the best ways to earn money from the social networking site Facebook. A lot of people are taking advantage of it and earns at ease.

I have not tried Facebook audience ads. I have a friend that does that and it really worked because he was able to generate lots returns via the ads.

Sincerely this is the first time I heard of Facebook audience networking,well it might pay but how bouyant or what is value of the payment

I make use of Google adword to advertise my product online. I have never tried out Facebook audience out. I had it somewhere that it is less convert in compared to traditional advert placement on the platform. I prefer to spend my money on something starting other than doing guest work.

This is the first time i'm hearing about this Facebook Audience Network Ads. From what i understand, it's an app that works on it's on different from the main Facebook app right?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds