Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has Anyone Tried Facebook Audience Network Ads?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Facebook Audience Network is a mobile app monetization program from facebook ads. By using Facebook Audience Network, you will be showing ads from facebook advertisers on your mobile app and earn from ad impressions as well as ad clicks. In order to use this mobile monetization solution, you will have to first submit your app to the Facebook Audience Network program, they will review your app manually. If approved, you can start the monetization process immediately, if unapproved you have an option to make changes on your app and submit again.
I submitted my app but it got rejected. My app is using admob and earning 50 cents per day on average. However, it was rejected by Facebook Audience Network. Does anybody have experience with Faceboom Audience Network

Advertisement Placeholder
Audience Network extends Facebook's people-based advertising beyond the Facebook platform. With Audience Network, publishers can make money by showing ads from Facebook advertisers in their apps. ... This helps you manage your apps and ad placements, understand your performance and optimize your revenue in one place.

Audience Network extends Facebook's people-based advertising beyond the Facebook platform. With Audience Network, publishers can make money by showing ads from Facebook advertisers in their apps. ... This helps you manage your apps and ad placements, understand your performance and optimize your revenue in one place.
I know what Facebook Audience Network is. I did not post this thread asking users to explain what this is and how it works. I was looking for first-hand experience so that I can find an answer to why my app was rejected. My app runs admob where as it was rejected by Facebook Audience Network. Why admob the biggest mobile ad network accepted my app, whereas facebook Audience network, a secondary mobile advertising solution rejected.

People mostly go for admob instead, i don't think or remember anyone from the friends that i have ( that are mobile app makers that publish their apps in google play store ) or anyone that i know using it over admob

Wow... that's a great news by the way, does it work for apps alone, what about website. I think Facebook is trying enlarge their audience even though they are one of the largest where people are involved, but this audience network is another method

People mostly go for admob instead, i don't think or remember anyone from the friends that i have ( that are mobile app makers that publish their apps in google play store ) or anyone that i know using it over admob
What Adsense is to website and youtube, admob is to mobile apps. However, just like you want to use another ad network to your website or blog, you may also want to use another ad network for your app. That's why I am exploring various alternatives that are as good as admob. Facebook ads for mobile devices are also very good. Facebook is the only company that can stand against google in the world of online advertising.

According to Facebook, “Audience Network allows advertisers to extend Facebook and Instagram campaigns across the Internet – onto thousands of high-quality apps.”
In simpler terms, it is a display ad network which is run by Facebook, and it comprises multiple placements of apps and websites.

I heard it recently that PayPal announced their support for cryptocurrency and enables the use of cryptocurrency for payment. Though I've not seen this working yet but I would be a great development on the side of PayPal to incorporate such a thing. It make it easy for many online marketers to carry out their transactions with as many clients as possible.

I don't have apps, therefore, I have not tried Facebook Audience Network. In fact, I do not have any experience with mobile advertising. In order to use mobile advertising, you need apps, if you don't have apps, you will never know how it actually works.

I read about this mobile app advertising platform on another thread on this forum. I do not have app therefore I do not know how it works. By the way does this ad also work on the facebook games and website monetized with facebook ads.

Sure, i use it mostly for getting social signals for my money sites. And it works perfectly, especially the demographic estimates are very accurate.

You did not read the thread properly, the OP clearly says Facebook Audience Network is a mobile app monetization solution, which means this ad network can be used only for apps.

I am not a social media addict I don't know about Facebook audience and I Haven't experienced anything about it before as well.

Facebook is the biggest social media platform in the world and it is the best when it come to building audience online. I have promoted my business page on Facebook many time and to be honest with you, I never regret it for one day. Facebook is good when it comes to advertising your business online

I think you mentioned that one can monetize an app using Facebook audience monetization pack. I think its a plus for app builders to earn revenue through this ad network owned by Facebook.

This Facebook audience is quite a new concept to me as this is the first time that I am hearing about it and I will likely submit my Facebook application today for possible approval so that I can start monetizing my Facebook app.

fcebook is the biggest competitor to google in online advertising. However, google still has numbe rone spot. Google has admob and facebook has facebook audience network.

While Facebook is still one of the biggest social media platform out there for businesses, Facebook audience network ads is somewhat similar to google admob. And this admob is very popular than the Facebook audience network. I've not used this network

Facebook audience network is an ad network for publisher, Is this program also available for advertisers? What is called. Google adsense is ad network for publisher and adword is for advertiser, is there any thing similar with facebook.

Advertising network does not sell their own ads, they get ads from advertisers and the provide the ads to the publisher and cut some of the ad budget as their commission. When advertisers pay $100 for an ad on adword, publisher will earn only $68 on adsense.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds