Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone heard of EarnDorado?

eLdavis

Captain Junkie
Credits
I came across a thread on forumcoin, they made mention of an online site called EarnDorado. It's a site where you can earn through playing games, taking surveys and the likes. I joined the site recently though i have not been able to withdraw due to the fact that i am yet to reach the minimum withdrawal, but so far the site seems okay. Does anyone know about this site, is it a legit site or a scam site?

Advertisement Placeholder
I came to know about this platform through a thread here on Bizdustry. I am not a fan of using GPT site like this one. IN the beginning, tasks will be available and earing will be easier, but as you gradually become an old user, there will be fewer tasks and you will be stuck with your earning. I am not talking specifically about this site but that's what happen on most GPT site.

I came to know about this platform through a thread here on Bizdustry. I am not a fan of using GPT site like this one. IN the beginning, tasks will be available and earing will be easier, but as you gradually become an old user, there will be fewer tasks and you will be stuck with your earning. I am not talking specifically about this site but that's what happen on most GPT site.

This is the strategy that a lot of these GPT websites use to lure in most users and I am not in for it. I have a lot of things that I am going to use my time to do instead of waiting on these sites for task that you don't know when it is going to be available for you to complete.

Even though I have used a few GPT sites in the past and also managed to receive payment, I have also left a lot of GPT sites in the middle and forgot about my balance as reaching the minimum threshold was almost impossible for me.

I've known about this GPT website for a while but I was never had why interest in using it. I don't have time to play games for earing money. I would have used it for surveys but their surveys isn't paying anything encouraging to work on the site. I had to leave it and not think twice about it.

I have seen this website in forumcoin thread if I am not mistaken and I think I have also seen it in pop up ads, according to what I have read on Forumcoin it is a GPT site, I am not a fan of GPT sites, but it can be good place if you want to conduct surveys and offers.

I came across a thread on forumcoin, they made mention of an online site called EarnDorado. It's a site where you can earn through playing games, taking surveys and the likes. I joined the site recently though i have not been able to withdraw due to the fact that i am yet to reach the minimum withdrawal, but so far the site seems okay. Does anyone know about this site, is it a legit site or a scam site?
There are many such websites on social media which ask you to earn money by playing games and downloading applications,I also joined such website but I did not get anything from it. When I also reached the withdraw limit, I was pushed aside.This means that it was not a legitimate site.I heard about the EarnDorado from someone else this site in not legit But I don't know, this is not my opinion.

I think that to know if it is legitimate or not you should try it on your own, there is no better test than that, there are many apps like these that do not pay, but many others that do, if you are looking for an app or platform of this style that pays, look for reviews of a few and the one that you think has a chance of being legitimate try it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds