Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful with dropship store?

In my perspective, it seems drop-shipping business model is very difficult because you are going to deal with a lot of things before you make profit. It is difficult to deal with a supplier and the customer at the same time when they are not friendly.
Well I don't think it is really difficult as you said, most of this online business depend on the skill you have and the interest for it, because without skill and interest it might be difficult as you think.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dropshipping is a very great way to earn an income online that's not very stressful ( you must need to know how to sell and understand business funnels too). I haven't invested or try my hands on it since I knew about it because I'm focusing on affiliate marketing for now.
I would advise newbies to take this business model seriously, get all the knowledge required and you're good to go

I know a lot of people who have become successful with dropshipping business. However, they have really worked hard to be in a position they are now. It tales time to become successful.

Yes I have a friend that is into dropshiping business and she's making money from it. Drop shipping business is one of the businesses paying people these days

Dropshipping is a business model where you sell products from your own store without actually holding the producys in your warehouse. In other words, when you dropship, you sell without manufacturing or acquiring products. You won't have your inventory and you won't have your warehouse. You are selling products that you don't have. What you are doing is you sell someone else product. I have tried dropship a couple of times, but have not been very successful. Has anyone tried dropship?
I have never tried out dropshiping for once in my life because I know and understand the challenges of those who are in it go through. It's more like suffering for another person for scraps.

It needs a budget and a lot of administration time added to moderators and administrators and a team working with you to update the site every time with new prices and new products and chat with clients it is not one administrator work.

A lot of people are attracted to dropship store because they believe they don't have to buy products to sell through their stores. Well, you don't have to spend money on building your inventory but this doe snot mean your dropship store can be started for free, you need a lot of money for advertising.

Not at all. I don't have a online store. Bassed on what You've said,you can only drop ship when you have a online store, right know
I'm not having an online store.

Dropshipping is not among the list of online business I am willing to start in the nearest future. The reason is that it is 10 years and you need to run through the inventory all the time. Your distribution channel must be very strong you know how to make consistent sales.

I am yet to invest in dropshipping business. Although some months ago I went for the training where and how to do dropshipping. The best sites to use and how to generate income through this. I will be glad if you can share yur experience with us too.

I've not tried dropshipping but i have a friend who is a dropshipper and she is really successful in it. She has alot of customers and her goods are really nicr.

Yeah i have seen someone that is successful in drop shipping but it took him time before he became successful in it because he suffered at first.
Normally dropshipping is a good and valuable business only if you are very good and perfect at it, at first it might be difficult, but with times , you will keep making your money.

I have never had an experience managing before but I have also been part of a drop-shipping business before. To be successful you will have to look for a very high quality product and also be good in marketing.
Dropshipping opens up more product opportunities. Retailers can offer a wider range of products, meaning a small business that would otherwise not be able to offer so many options without storage can sell a broad selection. Dropshipping brings flexibility to many facets of a retail business. To be successful in dropshipping, it require some experiences

The corona virus pandemic has really helped online business to be successful as most of the people are social distancing an are buying online. However, you need marketing skills to become successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds