Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone been successful with dropship store?

I agree with you in your analysis above about dropshipping and how it works. But personally, I don't have any dropshipping store or product I am promoting at the moment. But I believe it is a very lucrative business as one will buy low and sell high. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing

Advertisement Placeholder
Dropshipping is a business model where you sell products from your own store without actually holding the producys in your warehouse. In other words, when you dropship, you sell without manufacturing or acquiring products. You won't have your inventory and you won't have your warehouse. You are selling products that you don't have. What you are doing is you sell someone else product. I have tried dropship a couple of times, but have not been very successful. Has anyone tried dropship?
This is something that I have been looking into recently and I think that I can be very profitable if you were able to find a very good and reliable supplier. This is the most important thing because it will affect the reputation of your business as well.

I'm not going to lie,it can be really difficult especially when starting out new but once you start making 2 to 3 sales you get more motivated

Dropshipping have been an integral business online, those who has the zeal to own an offline business but due to high cost of renting a shop and other operational cost can simply consider dropshipping and spend less.

Dropshipping is a business model where you sell products from your own store without actually holding the producys in your warehouse. In other words, when you dropship, you sell without manufacturing or acquiring products. You won't have your inventory and you won't have your warehouse. You are selling products that you don't have. What you are doing is you sell someone else product. I have tried dropship a couple of times, but have not been very successful. Has anyone tried dropship?
I am not into drop shipping but I have heard and seen people who have made a good income from dropshipping.

The customers know whether the store he is buying form is a dropshipping store or a regular store. The main thing to consider in order to make your store popular is to build a brand. This needs intensive marketing.

Well most of this operation site to me I always believe their are alot of people who will definitely benefit from the Operation and at the same time some or many will still not enjoy the benefits of the operation so it's visvasal.
[automerge]1633444211[/automerge]
That is a kind of some simple form of online business that earned alot of money without much stress of business transactions and the issue of maintenance and storage for a long period of time.

Last edited:
Drop shipping drop shipping drop shipping. This is something I've been hearing from but never given a try.

If you want to be successful with your dropshipping business then looking for a quality product is all that matters. You should also have basic level knowledge in how to market a product properly.

Yes. Although I think drop shippers should learn on promotion services. High quality products should be met and professionalism in marketing makes for a successful drop shipping.

I haven't tried dropshipping but I have seen people testifying that they made couple of bucks from dropshipping. I would love to give it a try but I don't believe In it because, it's definitely not my way to make money. I failed in affiliate marketing and this is more or less similar. I don't want to waste my time anymore.

One thing I used to believe is that before any online earning site or platform spreads the first set of people who started it would have earn enough money before it goes viral,so it is a yes

Droppshiping type of business model is not for everyone actually. Even as it is not a business model suitable for everyone, it doesn't mean people don't make money out of it. They do because they like the business itself and how it is done too

I haven't ventured into drop shipping but I know it's a very lucrative business. But it requires huge capital which is why I haven't been able to start it up

Well I am not that good at dropshiping platform but I believe all are at profit making for both the owner that is the app and those who participate. u have heard of people who have benefited from and those who have not to tell positively about it.

Dropshipping is a scary business to start and I understand so but I have also witnessed a lot of people who have made a lot of money from having dropshipping stores and selling quality products.

I have at one time in the past almost tried the droppshiping buisness model before just to get a feel of what it is and how it is done, but could.nit go anywhere with it. I guess it is not something that is suitable for everyone

Yes definitely those who really took their time to observe the business and look deeply on how to operate the business have benefited and succeed through it

There are people who are successful at this, I know people who are. I think when dropshipping first came into play, not a lot of people were into it , but now the market is completely saturated.

In my perspective, it seems drop-shipping business model is very difficult because you are going to deal with a lot of things before you make profit. It is difficult to deal with a supplier and the customer at the same time when they are not friendly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds