Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

HANDLING LOW PATRONAGE

Before you can handle a low patronage, You must first know the reason why you are having a low patronage and then be able to find a long lasting solution to your low patronage.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is always very important and necessary to keep up with the trend because that is what really makes some people not to get enough patronage. If you are not following the latest products that are in need by the people they will probably not purchase what you're selling.

How should an employerhandle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every business to trive,and if a new business starts to experience low patronage,how quick can he handle the staff wages.
Low patronages can be disheartening and frustrating at the same time. One can only survive if the business is rendering services,but when it comes to goods it will only take grace to stay afloat.

It is always very important and necessary to keep up with the trend because that is what really makes some people not to get enough patronage. If you are not following the latest products that are in need by the people they will probably not purchase what you're selling.
That is a true fact,because no matter the perception of how good one thinks his products are,the whole thing boils down to the end users and consumers,once they are not satisfied they will not come for your products.

the best way to handle low patronage, is improving on your advertisement strategy and also improving on your customer care and also interpersonal communication skills all these will help boost the patronage of your business.
Having low patronage is common in any business because when starting a business you cannot expected more profit at that moment, because it takes time to develop so is matter of time.

That is a true fact,because no matter the perception of how good one thinks his products are,the whole thing boils down to the end users and consumers,once they are not satisfied they will not come for your products.
This is why it is always very important for businesses to carry out surveys and hear opinion of their customers concerning their products. By so doing they can adjust if there is any complaint.

With low patronage, one have to advertise his business, be good to his customers by talking to them politely and also informing them about new products, so that the patronage will increase.

That's very true, you have already made mentioned of the important things, if you are not following the trend in your business you'll definitely suffer from low patronage.

That's very true, you have already made mentioned of the important things, if you are not following the trend in your business you'll definitely suffer from low patronage.
Probably, for example during the Corona virus pandemic a lot of people were in need of face mask. There are people who capitalised on that opportunity to make a lot of money selling them. That is following of trends.

Probably, for example during the Corona virus pandemic a lot of people were in need of face mask. There are people who capitalised on that opportunity to make a lot of money selling them. That is following of trends.
That's true, this remainds me of a time I visited a bank, I was not let in because I don't have my face mask, people use this as a way to earn money, they are taking advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic to make money.

That's true, this remainds me of a time I visited a bank, I was not let in because I don't have my face mask, people use this as a way to earn money, they are taking advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic to make money.
Yeah, same thing also happened to me. When I wanted to enter the bank they didn't allow me to enter until I have my face mask. In school it was also implemented and all of us had to buy face masks before entering the exam Hall.

During the pandemic , the law states that , if you don't have a face mask , then you will be denied entry into the bank , there are most time when I have to buy another face mask if I forget mine at home

I understand that it can be absolutely disturbing for you to be receiving low patronage in your business but you need to evaluate the things that you are doing first of all. You need to check the quality of your product and your service delivery.

During the pandemic , the law states that , if you don't have a face mask , then you will be denied entry into the bank , there are most time when I have to buy another face mask if I forget mine at home
That's exactly what happens to me, for me I don't really think if this face mask is even helping out, some people just use it as their way of earning money, they are really making money with it.

How should an employerhandle low patronage during the early stage of his business,because the influx of clients are what makes every business to trive,and if a new business starts to experience low patronage,how quick can he handle the staff wages.
There are various strategies which can be implemented to improve patronage. One of them is to offer products at a discounted price when you are starting your business and then slowly increase the prices as time goes along to match that of your competitor

There are various strategies which can be implemented to improve patronage. One of them is to offer products at a discounted price when you are starting your business and then slowly increase the prices as time goes along to match that of your competitor
That is a good advice,but one of the thing that i have discovered is that most of the customers that are coming for the first time would just be coming for that offers and then after the offer the will just vanish.

That is a good advice,but one of the thing that i have discovered is that most of the customers that are coming for the first time would just be coming for that offers and then after the offer the will just vanish.
Yes, this assertion is valid to an extent. However, your ability to retain your customer is not only dependent on the price discount you give them, but also on the way you welcome them and how excellent your customer service is. So it is definitely more than one strategy you need to adopt

With low patronage, one have to advertise his business, be good to his customers by talking to them politely and also informing them about new products, so that the patronage will increase.
That's a good idea to have more than enough customers, that's the only best way to handle low patronage, low patronage has lead to so many business crashing down.

That's a good idea to have more than enough customers, that's the only best way to handle low patronage, low patronage has lead to so many business crashing down.
Some of the solutions to solving a low patronage in business is to have more customer , and to have more customers, you need to continue advertising your business and also start producing quality product .

Some of the solutions to solving a low patronage in business is to have more customer , and to have more customers, you need to continue advertising your business and also start producing quality product .
That's true, and if you want to have good customers you must know how to handle them, providing a good customers service is always the key in achieving success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds