Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Guest speakers come to your work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever had a guest speaker come to your work? Maybe to speak about certain ways of doing your job, workplace safety, and more. Maybe someone to come in to help motivate you or spur you into the right direction.

I love when a job brings people in to speak for moral and all that. I don't know if it ever works, has it for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever had a guest speaker come to your work? Maybe to speak about certain ways of doing your job, workplace safety, and more. Maybe someone to come in to help motivate you or spur you into the right direction.

I love when a job brings people in to speak for moral and all that. I don't know if it ever works, has it for you?

This is quite common in places where guests are often invited in order to speak. They also hold seminar in business places in order to benefit the employees and the people involved with the company. This may include celebrities and business personalities as well.

In my capacity as a business owner, I have never invited guest speakers. As a worker in a company, the company never invited guest speakers. Therefore, I do not have any experience with having guest speakers in the workplace. However, I know a lot of people who say their employers frequently hire guest speakers to motivate staff and enhance their knowledge.

Guest speakers are usually popular people. This could be a celebrity or a politician. In many cases, now many people also invite YouTubers as guests and i think that this is also a great way to increase the popularity of your business as well.

The boss at my workplace used to invite guest speakers to come and talk to us about attitude and the way that we can conduct ourselves at the workplace. I have always learnt a lot from those session as it was always an interesting one. However, I don't know whether it was as a result of how much they have always spent that made the company to stop inviting those people to this place though.

The boss at my workplace used to invite guest speakers to come and talk to us about attitude and the way that we can conduct ourselves at the workplace. I have always learnt a lot from those session as it was always an interesting one. However, I don't know whether it was as a result of how much they have always spent that made the company to stop inviting those people to this place though.

I think that in many cases, majority of such kind of guest speakers are VIP persons. This could be a minister or a business personality whop may be quite famous in your city or country. I think that it could be a great thing to hear from such people as they share their experiences.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds