Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GTPCash.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

This PTC website is a very good and legitimate website but the only issue with most of them is that to get to their withdrawal threshold is difficult and so most people tend to avoid them because of that.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have really done well by bringing another earning platform here and another good thing is you showing payment proof. It will really encourage intending member to try it out. I just hope they keep paying for a long time.

You have really done well by bringing another earning platform here and another good thing is you showing payment proof. It will really encourage intending member to try it out. I just hope they keep paying for a long time.
This is also my hope as some of these websites are only out there to generate enough trafficking and then rush to sell it to another person who doesn't know what is a happening.

It seems some things have changed about the site because although you posted proof of payment some said it's been closed for now and yet to pay too

It is obviously going to take forever before one reaches the minimum amount to withdraw from this website. Things like this make me not to even give PTC sites a chance.
I think you have to work for twenty good days before you cab reach their minimum payout but i beleive the websites is not even working again due to some issues with the site.

It seems some things have changed about the site because although you posted proof of payment some said it's been closed for now and yet to pay too
That's one thing i don't like getting involved when it comes to paid to do sites, cos they can close down anytime soon.

That's one thing i don't like getting involved when it comes to paid to do sites, cos they can close down anytime soon.
Yeah that's true lots of sites I do know about too don't function anymore that's why it's always important to check for reviews prior so as not to waste ones time

PTC sites are simply underpaying users, just paying peanuts and doesn't look to upgrade earnings, that's why they're busy losing users everyday.

I think you have to work for twenty good days before you cab reach their minimum payout but i beleive the websites is not even working again due to some issues with the site.
These are red flags already as they do not have good signs at all. I believe no one would even waste their precious time working there again.

Its legit really but one still need to considered the earning . Does it worth investing time and energy? Because we have seeing some of this Gtp site that ; after some time they may just close dawn.

With that earning per click, what is the minimum withdrawal, and how long did it take you to actually be able to withdraw. It might be legit since they paid but if the work loads are too much, it might discourage alot of potential customers from joining and trying it out

Yeah that's true lots of sites I do know about too don't function anymore that's why it's always important to check for reviews prior so as not to waste ones time
Sure, checking after them will give you clue about their long time stay on the internet space. Cos other users who experienced it will give their genuine views, and you'll learn from it.

Paid to click Platforms are also one of this platforms that I don't think I will be spending my time on because their pay rate for clicking on any Addams visiting web pages is far from.ideal for me

All these wannabe sites that then promise the world if you still at their sites clicking their links and making money for them. after that, you'll be paid peanuts for your time.
You decide what to do

Site is already turned to Scam since 2 month.
Not Paying Any More. Don't waste your time ...
Better move to other site ...
Hmmm that's why it's not advisable to always run after those kind of site, it's better to stick with the ones you know are legit and will pay you.

I didn't visit this site cos the income isn't much. That's why I dumbed it and continue where my input is duly rewarded and not earning up something tangible.

Write your reply... How caps reviews scam or legit
I think it it obviously goo to take forever before one reaches the minimum amount to withdraw from the website. Things like this makes me not to even give pic site a chance

Site is already turned to Scam.
Not Paying from last few months. Don't waste your time.
Many members was Payment Pending. Not Paying any more.
Move to some better site ...

Thank you for sharing this with the community.
Is it available for every country and how many paid ads do you get in a day?

Thank you for sharing this with the community.
Is it available for every country and how many paid ads do you get in a day?

Site has already gone.
Move to some other better site.
If you want you can visit my blog for Recommended Sites to earn more. Also you can find Payment Proofs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds