Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Groceries?

Credits
How much do you spend each month on groceries each month?

I'm usually going to the store to buy groceries once a week and I usually end up spending about $80 each week. So that amounts to about $360 by the end of the month.

Advertisement Placeholder
I generally spend about 125, most of the stuff I buy is pretty unneeded, though. I don't need the 5 pound bag of Skittles every week. :p

I don't buy the groceries but my daddy does he goes to a discount store so prolly not a lot 60-70 dollars maybe

I don't spend too much money at the grocery store. I eat out a lot. I used to have trouble with always wasting money on snacks while on my breaks at work, but I've gotten a little bit better at that. Like John, my typical grocery purchases aren't necessities. I buy at least a couple movie theater boxes of candy each week. I can't control myself. :p

I don't spend too much money at the grocery store. I eat out a lot. I used to have trouble with always wasting money on snacks while on my breaks at work, but I've gotten a little bit better at that. Like John, my typical grocery purchases aren't necessities. I buy at least a couple movie theater boxes of candy each week. I can't control myself. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds