Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Greetings

edenwax

Addicted member
Website
ed3n.me
Credits
Hey everyone, I'm Colin.

There may be one or two of you who remember me from various code and design forums that went dark years ago.

I found WebsiteForums after discovering an advertisement/banner was uploaded to my image host site, so I thought I'd check it out. (Also I believe Cameron advertises it on Skype every once in a while).

Erm, I guess you could say I'm a web designer and wanna-be developer. Havent done a lot of web designing since my now-defunct Minecraft hosting company bit the dust, but I'm starting to get into again and I'm hoping to some day make a career out of it.

If you'd like to know more about me or anything just ask.

Cheers

Advertisement Placeholder
@John123 Thanks! Its great to be here.
@Cameron Haha you too! It's definitely been a while. I think the last forum we were both on was.. was it IncrediBAD? Wow that was a while ago..

God, don't remind me of that forum. That was my last attempt at a ProBoards forum, and that was right before V5 arrived and screwed everything up. The style you made for IncrediBAD was sexy though. Thanks for that. :D

What have you been up to lately? Anything new besides Cyanima returning? :p

Uhg v5. That's a ran all in itself haha.

Not a whole lot. Working full time, occasionally putting together the odd website. Cyanima was neat, Im glad I could get that domain too. I might bring it back for realsies, finish the site and get a VPN to host it on.. we'll have to see.

How about you? Asides from this forum what have you been up to?

Uhg v5. That's a ran all in itself haha.

Not a whole lot. Working full time, occasionally putting together the odd website. Cyanima was neat, Im glad I could get that domain too. I might bring it back for realsies, finish the site and get a VPN to host it on.. we'll have to see.

How about you? Asides from this forum what have you been up to?

I think Cyanima looks legit by the way. Love the way the account area looks. It's pretty fancy.

I've been a full-time at Trevecca Nazarene University for the last two years. I'm halfway to a bachelors degree in business management. I'm also a part-time cashier at Walmart.

As for websites and all that jazz, not much. Got a couple things I've been working on, but I'm pretty busy so I don't get to spend much time on them.

I think Cyanima looks legit by the way. Love the way the account area looks. It's pretty fancy.

I've been a full-time at Trevecca Nazarene University for the last two years. I'm halfway to a bachelors degree in business management. I'm also a part-time cashier at Walmart.

As for websites and all that jazz, not much. Got a couple things I've been working on, but I'm pretty busy so I don't get to spend much time on them.

Ahh yeah balancing full-time school and part time work is apparently quite the time consumer. Looking to start doing similar come September - not looking forward to it haha.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds