Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Greed or over ambitious

I’d like to give a different perspective on this. The other respondents answer as though greed and ambition were defined scientific concepts. As though they were explaining the difference between, say, a leopard and a cheetah...

Advertisement Placeholder
Many a times entrepreneurs or investors tends not to be satisfied at the profit made even when the returns are brilliant. For instance, while trading in forex or crypto currency some investors would have made enough profits but will still continue instead of cashing out first, until they will suddenly begin to loose all the profits made and run at lose. Can we call that greed or over ambition?
If you have not experience greed as a trader you have a long way to go,I have learnt the hard way and I am certain to always be cautious when investing or taking trade in cryptocurrency.

Many a times entrepreneurs or investors tends not to be satisfied at the profit made even when the returns are brilliant. For instance, while trading in forex or crypto currency some investors would have made enough profits but will still continue instead of cashing out first, until they will suddenly begin to loose all the profits made and run at lose. Can we call that greed or over ambition?
That's a greed but the fact is we human are insatiable being and greed in part of us. Just that over time we tend to learn how to control it. Sometimes, I don't blame anybody for wanting to have more but will not pity the person if he or she looses all in the process. Contentment is key.

I can't say that investors trying to make more profit on cryptocurrency investment is not greed to my understanding because we keep working till will get old or have enough so by then we can now relax to enjoy our wealth I guess.

It's good to be greedy as a businessman life itself is a risk so it happens It's just business because it will hurt my feeling when I cash out and it keeps rising I will blame myself.

While it is a good practice to be ambitious, over ambitious personality can actually cause a lot of problem for the overzealous person when it comes to making profits in business. We should be very careful on this subject

While it is a good practice to be ambitious, over ambitious personality can actually cause a lot of problem for the overzealous person when it comes to making profits in business. We should be very careful on this subject
That is right. Ambition is great, but it should never go too high that it turns to be greed. Greed only makes you loose instead of earning well. So one should learn to balance the emotions that guide productivity.

There is always this commo mistakes traders into cryptocurrency or forex trading do make when trading, they might have reached their target profit, but for greed they till stayed on in the Market and things suddenly went against them

There is no successful businessman that is not ambitious but being overambitious is sometimes a function of greed. A good businessman must know when and how much to invest looking at the risks and other problems associated with the business in question.

If you are a trader, you should not be too greedy, you should start selling once the value of your assets reaches too high, but for a long term investor, you need to wait for a long time for the asset to become very big.

It is really difficult to become a trader because a lot of people do not exactly know when to buy and when to sell. Sometimes when you wait for the price to go higher, it might suddenly start going down.

Although the line between ambition and greed can sometimes seem quite thin, mostly because both are goal-driven, there is a clear difference. Simply put, ambition serves a purpose while greed is self-serving,ambition is (uncountable|countable) eager or inordinate desire for some object that confers distinction, as preferment, honor, superiority, political power, or literary fame; desire to distinguish one's self from other people.

I am not going to say those entrepreneur agreed. It is human nature to always want more for everything we have. It can only become grade when the business owner is making more than 300 percent return on investment and still not satisfied.

This is greed and not over ambition.
You know, one of the skills you should have as a forex or crypto trader is the ability to discipline yourself. So many traders lack this because they want to get rich quick.

There's no two names for this. It's definitely greed in its highest form and that's why one of my mentors always advised that we keep taking profits at different times to avoid these kind of stories that touch.

I feel it's greed. It happens a lot especially among crypto traders snd investors. They never seem to be satisfied with the profit they make and that's why most times, they end up losing money.

In most situation that concerns investors expecially in the cryptocurency and forex market tradng,the real fundamentals are not really adhear to and that is the reason most investors end up lossing.

Greed is very bad you dont just need to be greedy in what every you are doing when I first started the forex trading even my mentor told me that you need to avoid greed and fear this two emotion are dangerous they can wipeout your trading margine.

Greed is dangerous in any face of business which we are operating we need to be greed free because the emotion has cause some people their lifetime saving so greed is never that too good.

If it is in forex fear and greed are the two things that one need to avoid at first

Greed is very bad and I think that in any business which we are doing we need to avoid greed and forex trading is one of such business if you trade with greed I think you wont be able to make any money all you need is patience and caution greed is very dangerous.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds