Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google Wallet/Google Pay

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly, this is my first time of hearing about google wallet, i have not not used it before so i don't know how it is. But i think it's going to be a great wallet, because the maker of the wallet is google and Google is one of the most highly recognised platform in the whole universe.

What do you think of Google Wallet and Google Pay? Do you use it?
Never heard! Never used! But it is not surprising, Google likes business and their business development department will be working overtime to make sure they don't loose any opportunity.

I'm presently wait on Google to introduce the blockchain 🤣

I only heard bits about it today, when I read that a cryptocurrency exchange platform was planning to use it for it's Indian customers.

It's intriguing to know how it works, and if it will be open to everyone worldwide.

I haven't used it before but definitely heard about it and this is one of the many things that I actually wish could work in countries such as mine. Things would be less tedious since more opportunities would be made available.

i have come across Gpay it is quite a limited wallet as it only supports other pay with Gpay acconts.I never quite bothered using it because i thought it can not work in my country.But all in all its good for paying for google services .

I think this new services that Google just introduced called Google wallet and Google pay are most designed for UK and the US so I don't use them.

I've never heard about google walls before, this is the very first time I'll be seeing this. But so far, to me, google play is cool.. But I'll try to know more about google wallet but I'm sure it's gonna be a great one

Google pay is not available in my location, therefore, I have never used it. I believe it is not available in a lot of countries maybe just in a handful of countries. I don't know how its like.

I don't think Google pay is available world wide, I believe it is available only in some countries. Google Pay is not available in my hone country, therefore, I do not have any experience.

I really don't know much about google wallet or Google pay,but I've come across it on online like a Play Store or other online platform that I need to pay for something in there. So I would like to know more about it as well I guess.

I have never had the opportunity or privilege and reason to have to use the Google wallet and also this Google pay. I have been hearing about for a while too

Google wallet and google pay aren't supported here in my country. I've heard severally about the two payment gateway. But with visa or master card it will be possible to fund the account of google wallet.

No I don't, I'm just coming across such terms here too, and I see some comments saying it's just for UK and us for now so maybe as time goes on it would go round

I think that it is some sort of wallet to keep your money or receive money. However, this feature isn't available in every country. I think maybe the services may keep extending though.

what is a Google Wallet ?This is the first time I'm hearing about it, someone should help us explain how it all about,because i only know of Google Play store, I don't know of Google Wallet, how can we get it what is it used for ?

Actually it's seems have heard it before but I wasn't informed well about it I think its a kind of wallet that might be similar to the trust wallet or something like that.

Yeah it's usually used to purchase services online, or pay for app services but I don't like using it. I prefer using my local cards for such transactions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds