Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google Wallet/Google Pay

I have not used google wallet/google pay before as I am just reading about it for the first time here. And I am trying to know how it works for the first time too. And I have learnt from the comments above. But it is rather unfortunate that it is not available to all regions or country including mine.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah it's usually used to purchase services online, or pay for app services but I don't like using it. I prefer using my local cards for such transactions.

I think Google Pay needs to become really more well-known in order to get accepted at more places. It is not supported in certain kind of countries, but it is still a good option for many people.

I don't think Google pay is available world wide, I believe it is available only in some countries. In my country is available but it is not so popular and is not a valid payment method everywhere.

I've heard of it but haven't given it a try. O think the only time I'll do is when I receive their gift cards or the platform I want to use makes it a compulsory requirement; without that, I wouldn't think of it.
I'm not sure it has features as much as its counterparts like PayPal and payoneer.

haven&#039;t used it before but definitely heard about it and this is one of the many things that I actually wish could work in countries such as mine. Things would be less tedious since more opportunities would be made available.</div>

Honestly, this is my first time of hearing about google wallet, i have not not used it before so i don't know how it is. But i think it's going to be a great wallet, because the maker of the wallet is google and Google is one of the most highly recognised platform in the whole universe.
This is also my first time hearing about it. The only thing I know is that people get paid from Google adsense and Google admob but I don't know that there is anything called Google Wallet

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds