Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Google Removes Adblock Plus From Playstore

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah its a good thing. I mean there are lots of awesome ad supported free apps. The main benefit of creating such apps is the revenue from the ads for the developers. So if one use an adblocker to block those ads and yet use these kind of apps its like using a pirated app imo. So to be frank I think google has done a great job by removing those adblocker apps.

Yeah its a good thing. I mean there are lots of awesome ad supported free apps. The main benefit of creating such apps is the revenue from the ads for the developers. So if one use an adblocker to block those ads and yet use these kind of apps its like using a pirated app imo. So to be frank I think google has done a great job by removing those adblocker apps.

Do you think they should take Adblockers off the chrome web store as well?

I personally think adblockers shouldn't even exist. But since there are several popup ads, pop under ads and several malicious ads adblockers becomes a must have for some people. So removing them browser stores such as Google chrome web store, firefox addon store etc won't be a good idea.

I personally think adblockers shouldn't even exist. But since there are several popup ads, pop under ads and several malicious ads adblockers becomes a must have for some people. So removing them browser stores such as Google chrome web store, firefox addon store etc won't be a good idea.

I've uninstalled adblock because I don't go to many websites that have a bunch of crazy ads. Plus, I don't go to enough websites to require such a plugin... and I can deal with youtube ads.

Those types that contain malicious ads are usually the type of websites you should not visit any how :p
I think Google did the right move.
If only :(

I read this post the other night and couldn't help but put my 2 cents in now.
I'm all about freedom and choice, so I support Google it's their store... right? but I also support AdBlock for their innovation in fulfilling a market need. IMHO Adblock or something like it is needed to keep pushing the boundries of innovation. The advertisers are very smart just as the anti-advertising groups are, so we all benefit by having innovation on BOTH sides. If the legal system get involved, you might be looking at the exact same pop-up ad 5 years from now and I don't believe anyone wants that... do they?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds