Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Google is enough to promote website?

jamie15

Credits
Hey pal,

My software company name is ARM MLM. Actually, I am boosting my website only based on google search engine. I don't know, this way is right or wrong? Anyone can help me?

Advertisement Placeholder
Could you tell use more about what you are doing, and how you are promoting through google. For example, are you just relying on natural search traffic, paid keywords, or are you using ads through Adsense to get users to click through to your site. Have you got a google+ page that is driving traffic to you? Google has a lot of offerings, as you can see.

If you are only relying on search traffic, that may not be enough unless people are actively looking for you. You'd want to make sure you aren't just on Google. but on other engines, e.g. Bing and even the older or smaller ones that might be relevant to your field. Your page can affect your search position: if you look up SEO you can find a lot of tips about boosting your search rank and visibility. You might be able to boost it more by keyword advertising and sponsored search results, but I don't know too much about that. Could anyone else chip in?

I suppose you mean you're not actively promoting your website, but you're just relying on users' web researches: if this is the case, I'm afraid it won't be enough.
First of all, your company's name is kind of generic, so, except for those who already know you, it would be hard for new customers to find it, which completely defies the point of advertising. This means you'll have to fall back on other promotion means, like social medias (Facebook and Twitter, mostly), paid ads (Facebook has quite cheap but effective ads; you could also go with Adwords) and word of mouth.
When starting out, you can't expect people to find you. It's actually the other way around: you have to find them and build a reputation, a name. Make yourself known. After you get past this first phase, you'll be able to rely on Google searches only.

Fасеbооk аdvеrtising is diffеrеnt tо SЕО аnd Gооglе АdWоrds in thе wаy thаt yоu’rе nоt tаrgеting pеоplе bаsеd оn whаt thеy’rе sеаrсhing, but rаthеr оn whаt thеir intеrеsts аnd pоtеntiаl nееds аrе. Fоr this rеаsоn, rеsеаrсh is vеry impоrtаnt if yоu wаnt tо sее а dесеnt rеturn оn yоur invеstmеnt, bесаusе yоu’ll nееd tо bе аblе tо dеfinе mаny аspесts оf yоur сustоmеr’s оnlinе pеrsоnаs. Yоu саn thеn put this infоrmаtiоn in Fасеbооk аnd usе it tо tаrgеt yоur аdvеrtisеmеnts tо Fасеbооk usеrs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds