Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google indexing not working

George

Reputable member
Credits
Anyone can guide me how do i index my website ?Google indexing feature isn't working on my Search Console. How do i substitute this option into my site, its important in the failed of SEO

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are not able to submit the index through your console, you will have to contact the support first. They will help you out and usually you will have to verify the domain, by placing the meta tag.
Did you complete this step? It's to confirm whether you truly own the domain or not. Also, there are a few websites which offer submitting your website to various search engines. Try boostability for free submission.

I believe you can put a file onto your site by uploading it and simply visit the page to get it to work among a couple other methods. All you have to do is search how to get ownership applied to your domain. It explains several ways to give you domain ownership in Google. It's quite easy.

As far as I know you do not have to submit your site to google for indexing. Google will index your site automatically. However, automatic indexing takes time, sometimes even 6 months, therefore, webmasters suggest submitting your site through google search console. I don't know how effective it is but someone has told me that you can try searching your site url on google search to ping google.

In some cases, google will not index some pages on your website because it can't crawl them. Even though it can't crawl them, it can still see them. To identify these crawl errors, go to google Webmaster Tools, Select your website, Click on “Crawl”, Click on “Crawl Errors”.

Indexing your blog or website is very important. You can do this by going to Google webmaster tools or search console. Just type the keywords on google and you will be directed to a link with a full guide on how to index your website with Google. As a Website owner you need this for traffic and it's very important.

Indexing a site or web content happens automatically. However, sometime your site or web content might not be indexed. There are two possible reasons, onw your site is using a domain that has been blocked previously, two, you have set the website not to display on search in the dashboard of your control pannel.

If you have quality contents on your website, it will index on Google search engine naturally. Just make sure you did not block search engine from creaking your website. You can do by submitting XML map of your website on Google for fast indexing. You can share some of you website's contents on the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. Google might pick up your site from these platform.

Under normal circumstances, Google are supposed to index your website automatically but in this situation whereby your website has not been automatically indexed you will need to contact Google support centre so that they can help you to rectify the issue.

Submitting a site on google console is to make Google aware about your site so that it gets indexed on google search. While this helps, it is absolutely not necessary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds