Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Global And Board Mods For New General Forum

tunescool

Renowned member
Website
thenotablenook.com
Credits
Forum By Tunes

for now im on proboards, ive been a longtime user, my main forum is, and proboards is going to be a really great forum before the end of the year. the admin capability, the look of it, new features, premade themes and ease of making your own. so anyway

i just started it, and wasnt even thinking of asking anyone to be a mod rite away until i had so many boards and sub boards. it just looks so fun, the wide variety of topics, it looked to me like someone would want to be a mod on it. i call them mods, moderators. ive ran a forum for 6 years without another mod and its new to me to have someone else around

i have a really good base of followers from my other forum who respect me in my niche. thousands and thousands and it grows everyday, i have links in my sig and on my site and in all my sigs. i got a good thing going on for people seeing my url. they will visit.

if you are interested you can either moderate globally or just one board, or however many you may be suited for. id prefer if youve been your own adminstrator for at least a year and going to be active in promotion

PM me or inquire here

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds