Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Given the choice, would you rather watch a movie at home or in the cinema?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
When it comes to watching movies, we either watch them in the cinema or we can watch them at all. There are such things as outdoor cinemas now as well that are run in the warmer months which can be a great and new experience for any movie fan as well.

Given the choice, if you could watch a movie in either the cinema or at home, which would you choose?

Advertisement Placeholder
I choose to watch at home because I hate dealing with other people. I remember going to watch one of the Harry Potter movies in the theater, and the people around us made the entire experience absolutely miserable.

I've also been to the theater where there weren't many people there, and it was heaven LOL So if I could get a theater to myself, that would be fun, but otherwise I prefer to be at home.

It depends on the movie. If a movie has a lot of stunning visual elements, CGI for example, it would be best to watch in theaters, however a simple movie with no visual effects for great characters and story, I would love to enjoy at home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds