Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Give discounts to your employees?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you ever give discounts to your employees/workers? I think it's a good thing to do for your employees, especially if you have a popular product(s) you sell. It doesn't hurt to give back to your employees by giving them deals on the products/services you sell. Do you like to do this yourself? Or do you keep your sales set for everyone including your own employees?

Advertisement Placeholder
I once benefited from this gesture while working in am electronic shop, I bought a television set for the cost price and I also paid for the product in installments, this actually made me Put more effort on my job and I think it should be encouraged

The preferential treatment must be accorded to an employees. It is phenomenal to sell things for the employee at a discounted rate. There are so many companies who are not doing this and I think it is the right time to imbibe this type of activity to encourage the employee.

To be precise,I think it's very important to be setting out discount to All employees. I believe it says allot. It motivates and make employees to know that they are important and valued in that company.

Yes giving discounts can be pretty much helpful, especially when its a new customer you are trying to turn into a regular, besides quality jobs, discounts would also help.

Yes giving discounts can be pretty much helpful, especially when its a new customer you are trying to turn into a regular, besides quality jobs, discounts would also help.

Giving discounts is one of the best ways to attract customers. However, becoming competitive and being at a better location when it comes to conducting business is also quite important as well.

Giving discounts is one of the best ways to attract customers. However, becoming competitive and being at a better location when it comes to conducting business is also quite important as well.
That's right, competition cannot be avoided when it comes to running a business, i personally believe giving discounts is also part of the competition, cause not every business owner would be willing to offer their services or products half the price. like i read some days back that one of the major reasons macdonald was able to gain popularity at the beginning was cause they where selling half the price others where selling and as well half the time.

If your business is involved in the selling of products then it is going to be a good idea for you to give out some certain kind of discount if your employee want to buy provided that they are not going to exploit it.

In the restaurant where I worked last year, we would be allowed to buy some food at a discount. It was great since the food looked tasty but expensive for us. When we were allowed to buy at a discount, most of tried them out.

I at the moment do not have any employees so I have no need to give out discounts at the moment. If I did have a business that had employees though I would definitely offer some kind of discount to them on sales of products from my business. I think a lot of companies and businesses do this already and it is a good incentive to offer your employees if they work for you and definitely one I would practice given the chance.

Well, i don't own a business for now but if i did own one, i would give discounts to my employees because i believe employees are also customers. They probably saw different places to purchase a product or service but they decided to come to you.

Do you ever give discounts to your employees/workers? I think it's a good thing to do for your employees, especially if you have a popular product(s) you sell. It doesn't hurt to give back to your employees by giving them deals on the products/services you sell. Do you like to do this yourself? Or do you keep your sales set for everyone including your own employees?
Giving discounts to employees is a great idea because this will keep them motivated to work better, if I start a business then I will sometimes give discounts to employees too.

As an employee there are certain things that you should be able to benefit, and that includes some certain privileges from where you are working, you should be able to get some of the items on display discounted for you.

For the people working under you in your organisation , there must be a special privilege for them when they want to buy goods from you as a customer , the best way is by giving them discount on every goods they bought .

It's not a good thing to do for any reason. Why would you give discounts to your employees because the reason you stated is actually very invalid? There are benefits that an employee can enjoy but that's not discount.

As an employee there are certain things that you should be able to benefit, and that includes some certain privileges from where you are working, you should be able to get some of the items on display discounted for you.
Your employees are the backbone of your institutions, so they should also have the privilege of getting discount from whatever they want to buy from your company .

Everyone wants discounts on what they buy, it will be a good idea to give your customers free product after buying they bought your stuff,this will help in retaining them.

Well discount can be given to employees that carry out his duty very much well and even add more free work. Discount will be given whenever he wants to buy the product for himself or herself. Value makes way for employees but if you give freely, they can use it against business.

You can't be exoebting me to work in a bakery and buy bread at the same rate that other people are buying. There is supposed to be an advantage I have as a Bakery staff in buying from my place of work. A business organization should offer discounts to its employees.

I give discounts to employees as well as people I know. If you give discounts to your employees and people you know,you will have regular customers and your business will continue to boom

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds