Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Give discounts to your employees?

Do you ever give discounts to your employees/workers? I think it's a good thing to do for your employees, especially if you have a popular product(s) you sell. It doesn't hurt to give back to your employees by giving them deals on the products/services you sell. Do you like to do this yourself? Or do you keep your sales set for everyone including your own employees?

My dad works in a company and their companies gives discount for every employee because it will not be nice for them to sell the product at the same rates in which they sell to customers for the employees.

Advertisement Placeholder
My dad works in a company and their companies gives discount for every employee because it will not be nice for them to sell the product at the same rates in which they sell to customers for the employees.

Most people who work in the marketing department in the company where I used to work always get good benefits and discounts from doing their job. They get good discounts on each client they bring to the company.

Most people who work in the marketing department in the company where I used to work always get good benefits and discounts from doing their job. They get good discounts on each client they bring to the company.
I don't think it is only people working in the marketing department that should get good benefits from their company. Every work I should be able to benefit from the company in one way or the other

Personally I haven't comes across a company given out discount to its employees but rather to the customers. employees are only gives bonuses as a reward for their hardworking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds