Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GGForums.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWitcher

Credits
Hello,

We started a new PTP forum about video games!!

The opportunity to gain Bucks, which can be exchanged for cool prizes such as a free copy of PSN or Xbox Live Gold Cards, a brand new Xbox One or PlayStation 4 console, or other video games, is one of the exciting advantages we can give our members. Here's how it operates:
You gain Bucks by being involved on our forum. Bucks values are organized for tasks as follows:

How to earn Bucks here:-
1- Posting a new Thread 5 bucks ( Minimum 200 Character to earn the bucks ).
2- Posting a new Post (Reply) 2 Bucks. ( Minimum 150 Character to earn the bucks ).
3- Upon registration 5 bucks.
4- Change your avatar 3 Bucks.
5- Report a spam post 1 Buck.
6- Getting a referral 15 Bucks ( Referral must add 25 posts so you can earn the Bucks ).
7- Participate in Referral Contests to win a lot of Bucks.
8- More to come!

The idea behind these Point values is to inspire forum members to start to make them as interactive as possible with new topics. Active threads that are persuasive for users keep the community active and alive, and we want to reward users for producing high-quality, engaging, insightful threads.
With the exception of Forum General chat and Introduction and marketplace, participants will earn Points in all forums as these posts clearly do not generate as much value as posts in more important sections.

Note: Members will earn points for the first 3 Threads and first 3 posts every Hour.
Although we encourage you to create as many quality posts as you can, the word quality must be stressed. To try and win points please do not participate in spam conduct. Spam posting is against our guidelines and according to our Moderating Guidelines, can result in consequences. Indeed, if there are frequent or serious violations, we will withhold Points from users that participate in spam conduct, send out alerts, and can even suspend user accounts.

Responsibly use the Points system and you can help us make this forum a fun and enjoyable place for all, and you have an opportunity to win a free game, console, or other amazing prize!

Advertisement Placeholder
The proposal that you bring from this forum is very interesting, with excellent and multiple prizes, which makes it attractive and motivating. Now when you accumulate a certain amount of Bucks, is it only to change for the prizes? Is there a way to generate income to withdraw it to a wallet? You are already active, have you won anything?

This is actually very interesting and a site I would like to try out. The only clarification I need is that can the bucks be converted to funds that can be withdrawn or do you have to get prizes with those bucks?

That's interesting, it feels good to see more forums emerging. The oy question I'll always ask, is if the forum will last long at all. You forgot to add the minimum withdrawal threshold in the forum.

I wish I could join this forum. However, I am not a gamer and I do not know any thing about gaming. Since I have no knowledge of games and gaming, I would not have anything to post on the sit. I believe those who can post on games would benefit from this forum.

I wish I could join this forum. However, I am not a gamer and I do not know any thing about gaming. Since I have no knowledge of games and gaming, I would not have anything to post on the sit. I believe those who can post on games would benefit from this forum.
I know much about games, I play alot of them, but I'm not joining that one, cos of my activity with this forum and other paying forum. Do you know the pay rate per comment/thread this GG.com offers at the moment??

I registered on the site, but i can't find where i can actually redeem my bucks to the mentioned prizes yet. The site seems extremely new and doesn't seem like it has many members or posts for that matter.

Hello,

We started a new PTP forum about video games!!

The opportunity to gain Bucks, which can be exchanged for cool prizes such as a free copy of PSN or Xbox Live Gold Cards, a brand new Xbox One or PlayStation 4 console, or other video games, is one of the exciting advantages we can give our members. Here's how it operates:
You gain Bucks by being involved on our forum. Bucks values are organized for tasks as follows:

How to earn Bucks here:-
1- Posting a new Thread 5 bucks ( Minimum 200 Character to earn the bucks ).
2- Posting a new Post (Reply) 2 Bucks. ( Minimum 150 Character to earn the bucks ).
3- Upon registration 5 bucks.
4- Change your avatar 3 Bucks.
5- Report a spam post 1 Buck.
6- Getting a referral 15 Bucks ( Referral must add 25 posts so you can earn the Bucks ).
7- Participate in Referral Contests to win a lot of Bucks.
8- More to come!

The idea behind these Point values is to inspire forum members to start to make them as interactive as possible with new topics. Active threads that are persuasive for users keep the community active and alive, and we want to reward users for producing high-quality, engaging, insightful threads.
With the exception of Forum General chat and Introduction and marketplace, participants will earn Points in all forums as these posts clearly do not generate as much value as posts in more important sections.

Note: Members will earn points for the first 3 Threads and first 3 posts every Hour.
Although we encourage you to create as many quality posts as you can, the word quality must be stressed. To try and win points please do not participate in spam conduct. Spam posting is against our guidelines and according to our Moderating Guidelines, can result in consequences. Indeed, if there are frequent or serious violations, we will withhold Points from users that participate in spam conduct, send out alerts, and can even suspend user accounts.

Responsibly use the Points system and you can help us make this forum a fun and enjoyable place for all, and you have an opportunity to win a free game, console, or other amazing prize!

I will try this out to see if it is worth the time, I do this before fully entering any earning sites, you may as well drop more sites like this to enable us earn from too. Thanks for sharing.

I know much about games, I play alot of them, but I'm not joining that one, cos of my activity with this forum and other paying forum. Do you know the pay rate per comment/thread this GG.com offers at the moment??
I don't know anything about this forum. I heard about this forum on this thread. The title did not say much about the topic but I was interested to check the thread because it was about a forum. I enjoy posting on forums as long as I am comfortable and knowledgeable about the topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds