Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GFXstreet (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFX Street Update
C O M M U N I T Y . U P D A T E

BeRbPcZ.png

We've achieve 1500 posts! I'm incredibly excited with how the community is coming along and it just goes to show that something like this was needed within the forum world.

I'm also incredibly excited to release our latest theme. I've been working incredibly hard with Cory to make sure that this is released on time. This theme was last featured on Atrium almost 10 years ago and it's been a great pleasure to bring this theme back to life. Many thanks to SarahKik for lending a helping hand when she designed the theme nearly a decade ago, and also for helping me with the graphics. There are still some minor things within the theme that need fixing, and there are a few other things that need to be added, but for the most part, it is complete. It's a much darker theme than the ones we currently have, but I feel it gives some artistic vibes and promotes a graphic related community. If you encounter any bugs or issues, feel free to post them in the Community Feedback section.

Theme Credits:
Design: SarahKik
Coding: prophet / Cory
Graphics: SarahKik / prophet (mostly Sarah :p)

Last but not least, I'm incredibly excited to welcome Gigi ᥫ᭡ / guyyanthony to the administration team. He's been a wonderful person to work with and a lovely person to be around. He's extremely talented and I'm excited for what the future holds when we're working together at an administration capacity. We may open up Staff Applications in the future when we continue to grow, but for the time being, I think that our Staff Team is looking pretty incredible.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Last edited:
Our members have made a total of 1593 posts
We have 33 registered members
The newest member is Mini Maul
Most users ever online was 20 on Jun 7 2023, 12:01 PM

We've just started our SOTW #1 with some sick entries already PM'd to me. Come check us out and help us reach our next milestone of 2000 posts! New theme is also live. :)

Oh my goodness! It’s so cool to see the theme come back to life <3 it’s beautiful!

Oh my goodness! It’s so cool to see the theme come back to life <3 it’s beautiful!
It was definitely fun to add a little bit of a twist to certain aspects of it and code it the way that I wanted it to look overall.

vZxsFKk.png

We've reached 1600 posts and have our first SOTW contest underway located HERE.

We'll be reaching 2000 posts shortly so feel free to join in on some of our contests. :)

Our members have made a total of 1635 posts
We have 34 registered members
The newest member is Steve
Most users ever online was 20 on Jun 7 2023, 12:01 PM

We've reached 1600 posts and have our first SOTW contest underway located HERE.
We'll be reaching 2000 posts shortly so feel free to join in on some of our contests. :)

Oh my gosh, I love the theme. Truthfully when the page first loaded, it looked and felt like it was running ZetaBoards. :yay;:love:

I love showing off the enormous amount of talent that our members have. Please click the image to cast your vote on who deserves to win this weeks contest!​

Our members have made a total of 1849 posts
We have 36 registered members
The newest member is cynosure.x
Most users ever online was 81 on Jun 19 2023, 08:11 AM
Click here to vote on our SOTW #1

Our first SOTW has come to a close! Thank you to everyone for entering. :)

Congratulations to prophet for winning SOTW #1!

1st place: prophet
eMXEwyM.jpg

2nd place: @. winchester
G3UJrXS.jpg

3rd place: SarahKik
hNPexLm.jpg

Also shoutout and credits to Sarah for the award ribbons included in the signatures. :)

You can find the signature located at our Hall of Fame HERE.

5vBj9oS.png

Each time that someone wins a SOTW they will also receive a small award that they can wear with pride.

Best of luck to everyone in the next SOTW!
- GFX Street Staff

iVA4eQZ.png

We've achieved 2000 posts! I'm extremely excited to continue to have a thriving community and to continue to build friendships with people I've known for many years.​

Our members have made a total of 2188 posts
We have 39 registered members
The newest member is Jacob
Been a bit busy with the baby on the way so I haven't had much time to do much of anything but hoping that changes soon. Been caught up on the weekends with my wife with the gender reveal and quite a few other things planned. :p

Our members have made a total of 2188 posts
We have 39 registered members
The newest member is Jacob
Been a bit busy with the baby on the way so I haven't had much time to do much of anything but hoping that changes soon. Been caught up on the weekends with my wife with the gender reveal and quite a few other things planned. :p
I was wondering where you were. Good to see you though. Hope everything goes well. ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest