Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting referrals for PTP sites

Try, join with me, I will guide you. It allows all languages, you can post in your native language too
That's interesting, When you are free, send me details, I will check it out and join from your referral

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people will even be asking you too much questions and it may be very tiring. I don't like it
Referrals are not easy, you need to convince people that they will earn money, I tried, but mostly I gained none, expect for few inactive ones, yet I think we should try more.

It's quite hard to find active referrals for PTP and many users don't ask for our link and just join even when we request them to ask us if they are interested.

It's quite hard to find active referrals for PTP and many users don't ask for our link and just join even when we request them to ask us if they are interested.
Some people may even join and they will not do anything on the platform. It is discouraging

Since we are looking for referrals for pay-to-post websites we can find these on PTP websites and related websites like mylot

Since we are looking for referrals for pay-to-post websites we can find these on PTP websites and related websites like mylot
I have a belief that people who work on paid to post forums are always connected to people who work on those forums too. They will be familiar with new platforms.

Yes most of us are aware of other users as many use the same username or they make others aware of their username on other websites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds