Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting paid in cash by employer

Advertisement Placeholder
I want the money to come through the banks. I do not like getting paid in cash. This will not only help me track my income but also make sure that the money I am being paid is coming from legal channels. There is a danger of receiving cash for your work.

Most of my jobs I have to take taxes out myself. The same would be said for being paid in cash. Technically you have to pay taxes on cash you make. Just like any freelance work you do online. Most sites I worked at, never took taxes out. Unless you are guaranteed taxes taken out by your employer, you're in charge of paying taxes yourself. On top of that you are taxed as a business for being self employed, meaning your taxes twice.

You could get paid in cash under the table and not report it, but do that at your own volition.

There are some personal business is in my country who still pay their workers by cash out. There is nothing wrong about it as far as I'm concerned but I believe that they should pay their workers through the bank so that they will have a record on how salaries are paid

I have worked in a company where they paying me my earned money through bank account. However, the amount was very low at that time. I requested them to pay me in cash, but they refused to do so. They may have their own policies.

I have worked in a company where they paying me my earned money through bank account. However, the amount was very low at that time. I requested them to pay me in cash, but they refused to do so. They may have their own policies.

It is always about the policy of any business or company when it comes to how they choose to pay their workers salaries and there is no way they are going to change it for a single employee because the person requested.

It is always about the policy of any business or company when it comes to how they choose to pay their workers salaries and there is no way they are going to change it for a single employee because the person requested.

Perhaps these companies use a certain way to pay the employees because they have formed an agreement with the banks or money transfer company. This is why they opt to transact money through such kind of banks or companies. Regardless of that, I think that cash payments are also fine as well.

Perhaps these companies use a certain way to pay the employees because they have formed an agreement with the banks or money transfer company. This is why they opt to transact money through such kind of banks or companies. Regardless of that, I think that cash payments are also fine as well.

This is exactly how it works with most companies because I can remember when I was working for a particular company four years ago and I was actually told to open a bank account in a particular bank that the company is designated with when it comes to paying their workers salary.

I am only going to be worried with collecting money in cash if I have reason to believe that the person is trying to launder the money. If I am going to collect payment that is anything above $200 then you have absolutely no reason to pay me in cash.

This is exactly how it works with most companies because I can remember when I was working for a particular company four years ago and I was actually told to open a bank account in a particular bank that the company is designated with when it comes to paying their workers salary.

I felt like the company had some kind of partnership or agreement with the bank. This allowed them to work with the company. When a company works with a bank, they tend to offer many special kinds of benefits to the company as a return of favour. This is how it all works.

I felt like the company had some kind of partnership or agreement with the bank. This allowed them to work with the company. When a company works with a bank, they tend to offer many special kinds of benefits to the company as a return of favour. This is how it all works.

It was exactly what I thought in the first place but along the line I later found out that the reason why they are doing it that way is simply because they don't want to be paying for bank charges for conducting transaction with a different banks when paying their workers.

It was exactly what I thought in the first place but along the line I later found out that the reason why they are doing it that way is simply because they don't want to be paying for bank charges for conducting transaction with a different banks when paying their workers.

I think that when it comes to bank transactions, charges get deducted when you transact money. Moreover, this may also include tax deductions as well in many cases. Having said that, when you conduct transactions using a local payment processor, certain charges may apply.

I think that when it comes to bank transactions, charges get deducted when you transact money. Moreover, this may also include tax deductions as well in many cases. Having said that, when you conduct transactions using a local payment processor, certain charges may apply.

I know very well that it is the case of not being interested in paying for the transaction charges that comes with conducting a local transaction with a different bank that the company had to force all of their staff to open bank account in the particular bank that are going to use to pay their salaries.

If my money is completely paid in cash, I wouldn't be bothered with it. I can go to the bank or POS machine and deposit everything immediately into my bank account. If my boss decides to pay in only cash, it's his reason and I won't question him about it or reject the pay.

Of all the work that I do through my freelancing business, I am not someone who likes to be paid in cash and I would much rather it went through a bank or a trustworthy payment site such as PayPal so that I knew everything was above board and I was safe from any issues.

It would be too much of a pain for me to get paid cash and then have to always be taking it to the bank every time so I did not have a lot of cash laying around.

Of all the work that I do through my freelancing business, I am not someone who likes to be paid in cash and I would much rather it went through a bank or a trustworthy payment site such as PayPal so that I knew everything was above board and I was safe from any issues.

It would be too much of a pain for me to get paid cash and then have to always be taking it to the bank every time so I did not have a lot of cash laying around.

As long as your working online, it's absolutely impossible to be paid by cash. How can they do it? When most freelancers are world apart, there's no way being paid by cash in person could work. This is why freelancer payments are mostly done through PayPal like you have mentioned and some through cryptocurrency. It's a few clients that may using other payment means like Cashapp and other alternatives.

Did you ever work for someone who wanted to pay you only in cash?

For some freelance work, getting paid in cash is fine. But I wouldn't want to be full-time and get paid in cash because that means taxes aren't being paid on my part as well as Social Security benefits.

Well, I have worked in a place where I was paid cash and it was always something that I didn't like. I mean what is the essence of paying me cash when you can sort it via sending to bank. I have this belief that most salaries paid via cash always finish quicker.

As long as your working online, it's absolutely impossible to be paid by cash. How can they do it? When most freelancers are world apart, there's no way being paid by cash in person could work. This is why freelancer payments are mostly done through PayPal like you have mentioned and some through cryptocurrency. It's a few clients that may using other payment means like Cashapp and other alternatives.

There are many people who work as freelancers for many companies. They basically work for the company. However, the company submits their work online. The company may pay the freelancer through cash in case if the freelancer works directly for the company. However, the company may receive payments through cashless methods. So, this may be a bit different story.

There are many people who work as freelancers for many companies. They basically work for the company. However, the company submits their work online. The company may pay the freelancer through cash in case if the freelancer works directly for the company. However, the company may receive payments through cashless methods. So, this may be a bit different story.

Any kind of company that manually approves works and have them delegated to freelancers who are going to carry out the job will most likely pay them by cash but this is something that is happening in a minimum ratio in my country today. This is because most companies now prefer to have all transaction carried out online so that there will be a proper record of how payments are made.

Any kind of company that manually approves works and have them delegated to freelancers who are going to carry out the job will most likely pay them by cash but this is something that is happening in a minimum ratio in my country today. This is because most companies now prefer to have all transaction carried out online so that there will be a proper record of how payments are made.

Apart from that, I do not think that cashless economy is a bad thing. In fact, cashless economy has many advantages over cash economy. When freelancers get paid through electronic payment methods, this could boost the economy and cash flow within the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds