Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Get paid on myforum.link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that site won't anymore hire people for they might not be paid and might suddenly change their site name.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hoping that site won't anymore hire people for they might not be paid and might suddenly change their site name.
That's what a lot of the site owners do. Scam people and change the name of the site which is very appalling.

It is because we all have limited time, I am active there, but we cannot be everywhere 24/7, its a new site too, so members are less. But still activity keeps happening, I am posting daily.

That's what a lot of the site owners do. Scam people and change the name of the site which is very appalling.
That mind me for what I am about to ask now. Which paid to post forum have you seen that they changed there name and stopped paying? Postbucks was changed from cryotoable and it is still paying.

That mind me for what I am about to ask now. Which paid to post forum have you seen that they changed there name and stopped paying? Postbucks was changed from cryotoable and it is still paying.
I am not a member of that forum site. I have many friends members of that site. I did not hear from them about updates.

I am not a member of that forum site. I have many friends members of that site. I did not hear from them about updates.
Ok. But they should have updated you. Because it is not good to tannish the image of a business that is striving to be successful. For now the forum is not earning but at the same time the owner is still trying his best to pay members.
Apart from the delayed that was expirenced by some members, there have never been such again. There was even someone that posted his second payment proof saying it was quick.
It is not necessary that we Join all forum but we should not condemned any of them once they did not show a sign of scam. We don't know how the owners are trying to make the forum stand and also how he earn money to pay members.
Even though I have not been paid on postbuck, I was able to recommend some members to join and this because of trust.

Blaming someone too fast isn't a way, every site was once new, it struggled and set, it's not easy to run a business, so no need to blame first. Nobody is forcing anyone to join.

I wish to see users getting paid because payment proofs can be faked and if someone from this forum get paid then we'll have trust and can join the website.

I wish to see users getting paid because payment proofs can be faked and if someone from this forum get paid then we'll have trust and can join the website.
This is hard nowadays because what it is the benefit of member to say site is legit while it is scam one?

I will try, when I will get paid.
Yes, fake payment proof is possible, but nobody here claimed of getting paid. It need minimum of 5$, so that's what we need to do, be active and post regularly to reach payout once or twice a month.

I joined My Forum but whenever I log on, there are pop-ups blocking my entry. I do not know why. I guessed that forum has many ads for there are many members. One can write an article but it is a forum site.I wonder.

I joined My Forum but whenever I log on, there are pop-ups blocking my entry. I do not know why. I guessed that forum has many ads for there are many members. One can write an article but it is a forum site.I wonder.
I don't have such problem, and don't know who else is facing this. Please give me screenshot, I will inform MF admin about that to solve. And did you tried by changing browser?

I don't have such problem, and don't know who else is facing this. Please give me screenshot, I will inform MF admin about that to solve. And did you tried by changing browser?
Okay, I will do it later because I have an active job. I am just utilizing some minutes to visit PB. I have been not around here for 2 days. I am so busy at the university.

Okay, I will do it later because I have an active job. I am just utilizing some minutes to visit PB. I have been not around here for 2 days. I am so busy at the university.
You could use the contact form in my forum link if you fail to activate your account.

I have joined this website but I am not so active so I cannot comment if its legit or not but I hope its legit and it pays its users

Real job first, we all have to visit online only during our break hours, I visit PB during my journy (not full journey time, because there I have to change the lines). It is still nice time to use what you like.

It's clear on the website. 100 characters is for replies, and 150 characters is for the threads.
I am thinking about joining this website but I like to make sure if they pay through paypal and Bch because this is what I prefer

I am thinking about joining this website but I like to make sure if they pay through paypal and Bch because this is what I prefer
The reality the website is not paying using BCH address but you could withdraw to Payeer then exchange using Exchanging CC to BCH.

I have joined this website but I am not so active so I cannot comment if its legit or not but I hope its legit and it pays its users
I joined that site, but I am wondering why there are ads that block me to enter the site. I decided not to anymore get interested in visiting My Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds