Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Get paid on myforum.link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enxx

Recognized member
Credits
Myforum.link is one of the new paid to post forum and is paying members to post in the forum. You can earn up to $0.03 per post.
  • Earn $0.03 per new thread
  • Earn $0.015 per new reply
  • Earn $0.004 when someone post on your thread
  • Earn $1 per referral
Minimum withdraw is $5 and can be withdrawn to your payeer, perfect money, litecoin and bank.

Click on this link to start getting paid to post

Below is the recent payment proof.
screenshot_20220913-034803_luno-jpg.7

Advertisement Placeholder
Congrats for the payment and in addition it seems as a serious platform as minimum posting requirement is 50 posts per subject which seems high requirement compared to other paid to post sites (30 words).

Congrats for the payment and in addition it seems as a serious platform as minimum posting requirement is 50 posts per subject which seems high requirement compared to other paid to post sites (30 words).
I don't think that it is 50 post but 100 characters for post made on the forum

It's clear on the website. 100 characters is for replies, and 150 characters is for the threads.
Yes that is true about the minimum post. Are you also a member on the forum, my forum link?

I got to know about it from reading the "How to get paid to post on MyFoum.Link" page on the website.

The rewards per comment and thread is higher as compared to other forums but there is something like security which I felt missing on this forum and they don't have good reviews on other forums so I have to think twice before joining it.

With your post the site seems good but the reviews I've been seeing on other forum are discouraging.

The rewards per comment and thread is higher as compared to other forums but there is something like security which I felt missing on this forum and they don't have good reviews on other forums so I have to think twice before joining it.
Others forums says what they want to say they are free to judge legit website as scam one. But I see a member getting 5 $ litecoin which encourages me to post more.

Others forums says what they want to say they are free to judge legit website as scam one. But I see a member getting 5 $ litecoin which encourages me to post more.
Have you got paid from this website? There is nothing wrong in sticking with a website even if others are not interested in it or marking it as scam but still you need to be careful.

It's inspirational to see users getting paid from the website even if there are so many questions on the website.

If you can get paid, it's best to give it a go no matter what others day. People have different experiences and some users actually make spam posts, get banned, then claim the site is a scam.

Myforum is paying, hmmm, somewhere people were claiming it is a scam site, but payment proof tell us different story. However, before joining it, I have to decide my upline.
I allow you to pm me your link, with a promise that you will guide me and help me when I need

Myforum is paying, hmmm, somewhere people were claiming it is a scam site, but payment proof tell us different story. However, before joining it, I have to decide my upline.
I allow you to pm me your link, with a promise that you will guide me and help me when I need
This is done you could check your private message I send you the link to join under me.

There are websites that pay but after some time they stop paying so currently I'm not thinking to join this website and will wait to see more users getting paid and it'll be hard for me to manage yet another pay to post forum.

It's a rebranded website of buzz Idea forum which has history of not paying users so I am have my doubts about this website. Is the admin of this forum same person as who was on buzz break.

Security is missing? Can you please enlighten us on what you mean about the security lacking on the forum.

I have joined this website but not active because busy with other works so I will be active when I have free time

Myforum.link is one of the new paid to post forum and is paying members to post in the forum. You can earn up to $0.03 per post.
  • Earn $0.03 per new thread
  • Earn $0.015 per new reply
  • Earn $0.004 when someone post on your thread
  • Earn $1 per referral
Minimum withdraw is $5 and can be withdrawn to your payeer, perfect money, litecoin and bank.

Click on this link to start getting paid to post

Below is the recent payment proof.
screenshot_20220913-034803_luno-jpg.7
Is this your payment proof? How many days it took you to reach the threshold? I like the look of this website and will join in a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds