Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Generating revenue on your site: Running ads vs. selling products/services

I don't have a website but if I had and I'm to chose I'd take ads. Products selling would require people to actually buy whereas ads is just for advertisement

Advertisement Placeholder
Though I don't have any website at the moment, but I do know that both methods are good and lucrative way of making money with one's website. One can make huge money if one can run both methods. If not, any one of them done properly is still ok. That is my opinion.

Both of them you can make money from it of the two method by selling product in your website, you can also make good money on your website by generating traffic on your website.

Very apt. The internet has provided us a major platform where we can achieve a lot through our blogs or sites; with a mindset to work hard and learn a lot, we can make a lot of income.

Both methods are not only real to actualize but very true to the dot. You can really make money from the advertisment aspect from google adsense if your website gets a lot of traffic to it on a regular basis.

Selling your own product on your website is the most profitable ways to make money from your website. You don't share profit with anyone when you are selling your own problems to your direct audience. Display advert can be additional source of revenue for your website.

It is easier said than done. All the methods you mentioned will only be available when you have garnered high traffic on your website. The Google ads require considerable amount of traffic.

to be honest these are the most prominent ones that you can get involved with and i think that the only other way is if you offer people services in order to try and unlock content on the website that you are running as well.

I think that running advertisement should be the primary source of income for many people. However, this does not mean that you must avoid putting affiliate links. Both of them could be profitable.

Both methods are not only real to actualize but very true to the dot. You can really make money from the advertisment aspect from google adsense if your website gets a lot of traffic to it on a regular basis.

If you are a general content creator then it is just good for you to just use advertisement to monetize while if you have a working product then you should sell it for money.

These two outline ways to earn from your site can give you so much, depending on how far you take them. You can get as much as $200 from just Adsense daily or even more, but their much be lots of traffic for this amount to be accumulated, on the other side the site has a purpose, let's say drop shipping, you can make so much from drop shipping it all depend on your market, I've know that make as much as $1k daily from dropping.

There is no point trying to sell something when you are just having an informational website with people not willing to pay money for it so you have to first of all know your business.

In selling products on your site it is better if you convert it to an online store. That way the prospective customers will be at ease in ordering your products because it is a store

Both of these approaches bring in money for a blogger.
The website makes money by running advertisements and by selling digital goods through dropshipping.

Well I think if you have a good skills set you can make good use of it to sell goods and services, a lot of people are earning money with this, all you need to have is skill set.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds