Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Generating revenue on your site: Running ads vs. selling products/services

Promoting affiliate offers or selling your own product on your website is a great way to make money online. Running ads can use to be profitable but I think selling of product is more profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
I guess. it s easy to earn from ads compared to selling products from your website. You might have to spend a lot of money in advertising before you manage to sell website.

In my experience, earning by running ads, mainly CPM and CPC ads is easier than selling products and services from your website. But this s my experience, you may experience something different.

You're very correct. These two are the main processes and avenues most people use it to generate sales and profits from their websites in general

I think that the both of them can be separate and depends on your audience and how they are . you should evaluate their purchasing power first.

Someone can actually run both avenues on his or her website to generate revenue so long as you are very tactical in running the processes. That's what most people with website adopt anyways

I'm not the biggest fan of adverts so I would always opt for selling products or services over setting up ads because it's just easier and a more guaranteed income that way in my opinion.

If you want to start monetizing it you should first evaluate if your audience are unique niches and if the product is of high value if not just use ads

If you have a website, you can make money in two ways: you implement ads from advertising networks and make money from ad impression or ad clicks; two, you sell products or services, either through affiliate marketing, dropshipping, or directly.

There are also other ways to make money, however, these two are the two main ways to make money from your site.
Ads do not really pay much because it depends on the tier of the person clicking the ads. If you can get companies to advertise with you , it pays better .

I think running ads is the most common way to earn money from your site as almost all sites does this. Selling of products is also common though not as common as running ads. Though most persons get tired and irritated by the facts thst the site is filled with too much ads. I believe this is why most plathform offer premium package which is ads free.

Advertising has become a major source of revenue for many websites since there are many businesses that need to show case their talent which is what makes it viral.

I believe that it is far much better to earn money on your website running ads because this way you can actually predict the income you will be earning. When it comes to selling products or services, there is usually no guarantee of earning money.

Both serves as direct impact on human,goods and services.On one side u make more money and other side it u are able to advertise your goods and services.

If you have a website, you can make money in two ways: you implement ads from advertising networks and make money from ad impression or ad clicks; two, you sell products or services, either through affiliate marketing, dropshipping, or directly.

There are also other ways to make money, however, these two are the two main ways to make money from your site.
OK... But can a music artist who has his own website earn like this by advertising network, from ad clicks, seeing product and services etc..

A music artist can sell his music through his website, he can also sell his merchandise or even music composition services. There are many ways to earn. In fact the sky is limit.

I think ads is a more lucrative way to make money from your site. You cannot sell merchandise and be profitable unless you have a dedicated number of followers.

I've seen freelancers who created a website, a blog website to showcase their writing prowess to clients and get hired base on what they publish on the blog.

I think both methods are very good ways and methods of making money from your site.But the one i would prefer is the revenue that comes with offering your products and services rendered through your site.

Both of them can still be done in one website you can use the power of Google advertisement or adsense to generate some money while you are still advertising your skill.both of them should be considered.

I will prefer showing ads on my website that selling products because I will not have to bother myself on sales and promoting the product

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds