Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Parking stand business is profitable or not? What are your reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal0087

Mythical member
Credits
In Pakistan there is always big issue of lack of parking stands in cities. I want to know about your opinion what if I plan to start a business to build a general parking stand.
I think it is a one time investment business I just have to buy a land for parking and then I can earn for life.
Is it so easy to initiate it?
I need your kind and experienced reviews, what difficulties could I face if I start this business.

Advertisement Placeholder
In Pakistan there is always big issue of lack of parking stands in cities. I want to know about your opinion what if I plan to start a business to build a general parking stand.
I think it is a one time investment business I just have to buy a land for parking and then I can earn for life.
I need your kind and experienced reviews, what difficulties could I face if I start this business.
Yes general parking stand business is very profitable in Pakistan because Pakistan lacks parking areas.So if there is a general parking stand at public places it will be highly appreciative and rewarding and will provide good earning.

I don't think it is a profitable business. This is because in my country, many people do not pay to park there cars, there is always a space that you can fine if you want to part in the public. You would not be patronized for that services.

Parking stand is profitable depending on how busy the environment of the space where it is situated area operations looks like. Tremendous patronage could be achievable if it is in a city populated by people using cars, busy roads like mall environment, general market, state secretariat and so on. However, proper survey on the business will show case its actual or assumable profitability.

Yes, general parking place is lucrative and profitable business that can generate a lot of profits for you. But let it be in unban area where there is population of people. And you must hire a good strong securities.

When I was working in a bank our office was in the business district. Some of my colleagues in the office had made an informal research on the parking for cars as a business. It did not push through because just the rental of the land had already made the project not viable. The rental is astronomical that even all the parking slots will be occupied 24 hours every day the rental cannot be sustained by the parking fees. I guess that is still the case now unless the land is yours for your disposition.

General parking stand is profitable in my country why is that we always have alot of issues of parking stand in my country. Someone can get a large portion of land and use it for parking stand. The trucks are also affected.

Yes, it will be very profitable. Because in every country, people wants a stand to park their cars to maintain the place.
Just make sure the parking stand should be in a highly known area where alot people use cars in their normal routine. It can be a marriage hall, elite class colleges or universities etc.

My brother it's very easy and when there money you can make your business standard and with good advertisment you good to go and make it attractive to the extend nobody won't want to take off there face from the business to the extend they will want to be part of the business by becoming the first customer to the business you established

Getting a general parking stand is a nice business although it can only be profitable where people find it difficult to park their vehicles, so if you stay in a place like that be rest assured that you are making the right move

The business is profitable, but need a lot of capital to start with. But if you have the capital, I will advise you get it done in area that Is busy. And to make people patronise you, you need to make the ticket at a reduced price. People will patronise you for real.

In my country, a large parking lot is very profitable and beneficial, as long as it has a good place for car owners. In markets, near shopping centers, hospitals, institutes, etc. Since parking your car around these places is a traffic fine, and that is when you get the most benefits. So if that is the business you want, it will surely go well for you and you will get a lot of profit.

It is a very profitable business but very rare, people don't know about it
Initial startup costs include the rental or purchase of the lot/garage, purchase or lease of equipment, such as transaction machines, lift gates, and security cameras. Garages are more expensive, and costs are much higher for multilevel garages equipped with elevators.
In smaller cities, it is possible to start with a single small outdoor lot for less than $10,000 in startup capital if you lease the land. An indoor garage can cost many hundreds of thousands of dollars and upwards to millions depending on its size and location

In Genral Parking of car, vehicles and motobikes is not need of much investment. You can eran much from this business. But you have find a place where is parking available, then hire the employees fir working there.

If parking stand is in high demand in your country then you really need to look into it but before then you have to check the location that has more proximity to car areas. Like where people do park cars a lot of time. You can do this in an event center where parties are been done all the time and has less parking space for party guest.

Since the business isn't competitive, I think it's okay for you to go ahead with the plan. To boost your opportunities, try and get in touch with heads of some bug organizations that are always busy so they can partner with you.
This business requires you to involve the Services of security agents because you would be held responsible for any loss due to theft.

Do you have a good government in parkistan? I mean, law enforcement agencies who wouldn't disturb you in later or in future to end your business and government takes over because the government has to get those revenues? In Nigeria where I currently am, you can only think the idea in your head and then delete it from there because if you don't, the government either local or federal will extinguish it. If everything's cool, then you might be making cool cash by the time you've realized your starting capital. But consider where you're buying the land, if indeed people need parking spots around there. And also a way you'll guarantee their safety when they're in your park, and not just them but also their assets.

I don't know if general parking stand is profitable, in Nigeria here I don't know if that kind of business is profitable, business is all about planning and effort about to start you can also consider the environment before starting up business,

If you have a big space that you're nod really doing anything with you may consider this business,. It sounds like a cool business for one to go into especially now that movements in the city is opening up, it's cool to have this kind of business running. It has its own risks but I think the rewards out wothw

I think General Parking Stand is Profitable if you definitely know it is really needed around you and not that you just woke up one day and claim you want to invest in it without knowing anything about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds